Saturday 2 November 2019

KIDS LEARN POSITIVE LIVING FROM PARENTS AND TEACHERS

I knew the basics of Positive Living when 9 years old. My mother taught me to use soap when I wash my hands, get sleep at night, go out and exercise not watch TV all day, eat fresh fruit and vegetables and be happy that your parents love you.

Now the nigger paedophile activists from AusAID and the UN are trying to tell us that Positive Living is a killer message. Did they have loving parents and go to school? Or did they want to be in total control with the gay and lesbian agenda?

If you do not behave yourself, I will hit you with a burst of clean water, send you out in the morning sun and make you eat vegetables and fruit ....... That will kill you !!!! Haha.

Positive Living appears every week in the health supplement of The National. There is not a word from the nigger activists from Australia and the PNG traitor doctors that people are going to die after reading The National supplement.

My family lives by Positive Living every day. I come home from the market with fresh fruit, vegetables and lean meat. Linda had the same diet but she spoiled it all by secretly smoking that weakened her weak immune system. She died of AIDS in 2002.

My younger daughter has a 2 year old son whom she feeds on noodles and spaghetti. I can not get it through her thick head that this will lead the child to malnutrition. I never fed her like that as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment