Sunday 16 February 2020

ASSAULT AT AIDS BUILDING

AIDS Holistics had been banned by AusAID paedophiles for refusing to reject the messages on FAMILY and FAITH

This meant that we had no right to enter the AIDS building. Australian paedophile advisors gave themselves almighty powers, even the power to sack national doctors.

One day I needed to talk to the Director and came to the AIDS building but there were no securities at the door.  I went to the second floor and waited for the Director.

Suddenly a security guard and shouted to me that I had no right to be in the building. Within a few minutes a group of securities arrived and proceeded to bash me - the founder of Positive Living. 

There would have been a hundred people come out of offices to see a 64 year old white man being bashed. I was dragged down to the front door. Watson was standing watching.

The security said to me "Now leave, you white trash and never come back. If you do you will be bashed again".

No black trash calls me white trash. So I stepped forward and planted my fist in the middle of his face. He screamed like a girl and called for the police to be alerted. He had just been assaulted. Haha.

An expatriate woman stepped forward and told me to sit in her office. Ten minutes later she came and told me I was free to go. The security had decided not to press charges. Haha.

Watson had told the guards that Copeland had broken into Cox's office and stolen the Positive Living file. So a lesbian predator had a Positive Living file. Haha.

With the AusAID Gestapo in the building, the scene was quite nasty. Some months later the security found a place in the Department for Community Development - my second home. 

I told Betty Billy what had happened. We had a good laugh.This security was as quiet as a mouse whenever he saw me.

No comments:

Post a Comment