Tuesday 18 February 2020

WELFARE AS WITNESS

Cox kept away from Welfare. She had no proof for any claims she made against the founder of AIDS Holistics. She regarded Betty Billy as a friend until she found that Betty was President of AIDS Holistics. Haha.

I have become tired of the many paedophile haters accusing me of abusing and bashing Linda and killing her and our son. 

These people are like the sorcery killers seeking to remove someone from their land or take what they own. The National newspaper today described sorcery killings as vicious murder. That may have been my fate if Cox and Watson had got their way.

Sorcery killers would make up stories of victims killing people and then have the victim murdered. That is what could have happened to me at the hands of Cox and Watson of AusAID and UN. Expatriate sorcery killers. 

They encouraged Linda's family and 3 Angels Care thugs to have me killed. They would have smilingly congratulated themselves on a perfect murder at the hands of angry family.

They lacked the knowledge I had on HIV/AIDS and Positive Living. They wanted me killed so they could take over the message less FAMILY and FAITH. Others would do the killing.

My best friends at this time were Betty Billy registrar general, Lita Mugugir and Dorothy Nanai welfare officers. I used to take Linda and son down to see them about once a month. They were learning about HIV/AIDS too. I ran workshops at Welfare. So much for the haters saying I abused Linda and son. Welfare officers saw them every month.

In the early days before Cox showed herself to be a low class violent lesbian predator paedophile, she pretended to be interested in Positive Living

She said that the team leader liked the message and I was to prepare a book on Positive Living under contract to AusAID. 

It turned out later to be a trick to steal my book and sell under the author Elizabeth Cox less FAMILY and FAITH. I was to use her home computer every Saturday.

When the team leader found out about her tricks, he confronted her to be told that I had been forcing my way into her apartment to use her computer.

But it all fell to pieces when I produced drafts of the book being prepared covered with Cox's annotations in her handwriting. She and I were working on a book. Liar Cox.

Before I started, I had taken Linda down to Welfare and we talked to Lita Mugugir. I told her about going to Cox's apartment every Saturday to work on the Positive Living book to be used by AusAID.

Linda was not happy and Lita told her not to worry as Cox was not the type of woman to like men. She liked young girls. So there is my witness to arranging to use Cox's computer every Saturday.


Cox was sacked in the months to come for a lack of professionalism, telling lies and fraud. After she worked at UN Women, the head Michelle Bachelet wanted to sack her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment