Saturday 15 February 2020

SUPPORT FROM JUDICIARY AND WELFARE

AIDS Holistics has always stood firm on several rocks. Betty Billy the registrar general was the giant boulder in the middle. I have never mentioned names before. But two welfare officers have now retired. I am sure they will not object to an honourable mention.

The paedophile foreign bushkanakas may have never stopped to think about why Copeland has never  been arrested, sent to prison for child abuse or deported for illegal residence.

The founder of AIDS Holistics has always had friends in high places who knew exactly what was going on with the paedophile hate campaign. Even the Australian Prime Minister knew. I was not a member of the ALP for nothing.

In Welfare, there were officers who cared for us. There was Betty Billy registrar-general, Lita Mugugir and Dorothy Nanai who were all appointed committee members of AIDS Holistics. Betty became President for life. I consulted Betty on all matters. Then there was Rachel Pokesy who saved me from being murdered.

They knew me and my family. They knew Linda and were aware that she was being cared for with our son though slowly dying with no free ART. My daughters would run around their offices when we came to visit.

Paedophile hater Cox used to visit Welfare until she found out that senior officers knew about her fake campaign with Watson and the false accusations about child abuse. 

She stopped coming to the Welfare offices. Instead, she would walk in on the Minister upstairs to bully her about gay and lesbian rights with 22 reserved seats in parliament. She had hoped the welfare officers would bully the Minister. Haha.

I had two senior judges who knew me. One came from my town in Australia and reassured me that he would disqualify himself if I ever came to Court but make sure that paedophile witnesses would face Court too. 

Another judge who is now quite senior and an elder of the Seventh Day Adventist Church, strongly supported Positive Living. He once praised our work from the SDA pulpit. I was very proud.

Several members of parliament knew and respected our work and reassured me that I would never be taken to Court for child abuse and never be deported. I was a friend of the country.

I have never worried to the present day. Several Australian paedophiles were quietly removed by official means that I will not mention.

I would love to see Watson appear in National Court to tell a judge that Positive Living was a "fake message, full of errors that killed people" and that "FAMILY and FAITH were not relevant in modern society" .

No comments:

Post a Comment