Wednesday 5 February 2020

DEATH OF LINDA'S FATHER

Post Courier 6 February 2020 Page 5

There was a funeral notice in the media to announce the death of Senior Emmanual Daia of Laloki at the age of 82. He will be laid to rest at Laloki on Saturday.

I will not attend just as I did not attend the funeral of Linda so many years ago. I once met the father at Gordons market who told me I would be killed if I set foot on their farm. That threat probably still remains with the sons.

I found out that Care and Counselling criminal advisor Elizabeth Cox had gone out to the farm to tell them to take Linda home as she was being murdered by Positive Living. Cox was desperate to silence the message.

The family came and took her away and she died 6 months later. By my calculation she lived with HIV for 11 1/2 years. 

My Positive Living probably added 2-3 years to her life but the ART arrived too late and she secretly smoked cigarettes that dropped her immune system to her death.

Her long life after HIV infection was due to her living with family on the farm by Positive Living with hard work in the market gardens, a diet of fruit and vegetables and clean water from the river. I did not go to her funeral.

Cox the AusAID Care and Counselling advisor had the professional touch of an African black mamba snake. She wanted me dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment