Saturday 22 February 2020

BACK TO THE PERIPHERY

If Cox were genuinely interested in Positive Living, I would have given her all the help she needed. That did not mean removing FAMILY and FAITH.

Years ago, I found that members of my new little family were HIV positive. I immediately sought ways to help them.

I was told of Positive Living by a doctor at Port Moresby General Hospital. This was confirmed when Positive Living was a key topic at the Chiangmai International HIV/AIDS conference in 2002.

I was disgusted by the laziness of the AusAID advisors. Cox spent all her time talking about condoms. 

That was of limited value for people already infected except to prevent further transmission. Her key focus was same sex marriage.

I gave all my research to Elizabeth Cox. She did have a file ... of my reports. She later claimed I stole the file from her office and had to be banned from the building. Tricky old lesbian predator.

Then I started a program on FM 100 with Bonnar Tito. It was the first public message in PNG.

Cox was furious. She screamed at me that she had spent most of her life on the periphery. Now she is at the centre. If I think I will send her back to the periphery, she will kill me, so she screamed.

I kept on with a column in The National for 1 1/2 years that put Positive Living on the map.

Cox responded by spreading the word that Positive Living was a killer message and I was a child molester. Then she tried to steal the book to be published under her own name. Fail.

Let us hope that as lesbian paedophile adoptions officer for Barnados in Sydney, she is back at the periphery. 

Being anti-family would surely put her at the outermost periphery. How can she be an anti-family adoptions officer?

No comments:

Post a Comment