Wednesday 12 February 2020

AUSAID MURDER

Positive Living was not a cure. Properly lived, it gave 2-3 more years of strength to the immune system. No smoking or boozing with or without ART medication.

I became involved with AIDS awareness when Linda and my son were diagnosed HIV positive in 2000. There were no free ART drugs so families had to buy.

I was working for a business college and did not have enough money to buy drugs. I decided to become involved with the AIDS council and seek a living wage to be used for drugs.

I was becoming involved  with Positive Living that was explained to me by a doctor from POMGH. So I formed AIDS Holistics to help Linda, my son and others.

But I fell foul of the paedophiles Cox and Watson who opposed any mention of FAMILY and FAITH. They banned AIDS Holistics, corruptly cancelled my work permit and visa and refused me entry to the AIDS building.

I did not have the money to buy ART medication that was not yet free. Linda would not let me tell her family. So I looked after my son until he died at 2 1/2 years. Linda died a year later without ART medication.

If AIDS Holistics had not been blocked and I was not blocked by the paedophiles, Linda and my son would still be alive on ART medication. 

Cox told Linda that she would arrange ART medication free if Linda went back to her parents with her son. Lies. It did not happen. Cox told Linda that Positive Living was rubbish and she had every right to smoke. Please click:

Attention HIV-Positive Smokers: This Article Could Save Your ...
https://www.poz.com/article/attention-hivpositive-smokers-article-save-life4 Apr 2018 ... Aside from taking antiretrovirals, quitting smoking 
is the number one way people with HIV can lower their risk of 
illness and death.

They were murdered by Cox and Watson who covered their tracks by telling people that they were killed by Positive Living. This was an AusAID murder.

Then they tried to have me killed at 3 Angels Care. They told Linda's family that she had been killed by her carer who abused her with Positive Living. 

They tried to have me set up in a Kangaroo Court for a fake charge set up by Momo that I molested a boy.  I did not know I was a gay paedophile !!!

Village men stood by with bush knives. "Ah yes" Cox would say, "he had a long history of child molesting. He got caught this time". Case dismissed. Rachel Pokesy arrived and saved me. She was sacked a month later probably for interfering in a murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment