Wednesday 2 September 2020

I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU

Several years ago, I started AIDS Holistics with Positive Living. This was the first time the community ad heard of FAMILY, FAITH, HOPE, PEACE, LOVE, FRUIT and VEGETABLES. I had not yet realised the trouble that these would cause.

I was being harrassed by the AusAID paedophiles Cox and Watson who had spread the news that I was a violent womanising child molester. They had no proof (yet). But they never gave up trying. They were telling lies instead of promoting truth.

One day, I was in the Holiday Inn to post a report on website when I noticed a group of young women looking at me and talking. 

My first reaction was that this was a group of lesbian girls corruptly employed in AusAID as lesbian lovers. I recognized two of them from the AIDS building.

One young woman came over and asked to talk. She said she was suffering from her husband's violence and wanted help. I offered to take her to Welfare.

I posted my report on internet and found the young lady waiting outside. She said I was so kind and she had fallen in love with me. I smelt a rat immediately. I was a middle aged man with a white beard. Who was she kidding?

She wanted us to book a room at the hotel to make love. I thanked her and said no. It was all too set up so I walked off.

If I had been silly enough to accept her offer, I am sure that an AusAID paedophile trap was waiting. The door would be bashed by a man claiming to be a husband. The young woman could easily claim I was bashing and raping her. Police would be called.

The AusAID paedophiles would tell the nation not to take any notice of Positive Living as the founder had been caught in adultery, rape with violence to a woman.

Not smart enough. FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment