Saturday 12 September 2020

SUPPORT FOR PAPUA NEW GUINEA

I have supported Papua New Guinea for over 40 years mainly with the PNGDF and missions. I have enjoyed respect from so many PNG people.

I do not respect the hatred, violence and tricks of the Australian paedophile advisors who did their best to silence the Positive Living message so that they could have complete freedom in molesting PNG children.

There has been no response by these people to explain their hate messages on FAMILY and FAITH and tricking PNG people into believing they will die from eating fruit and vegetables. PNG is a garden fruit and vegetable basin in the Pacific.  Please click.


FACE THE READERS
Over the last 18 years, I have been humiliated by Australian AusAID and UN paedophiles opposing AIDS Holistics and the Positive Living message.

I now call on them to explain their accusations to the readers. Did they think all PNG people were stupid niggers to believe any rubbish put out?

Stewart Watson UN AIDS. Positive Living is a fake message, full of errors that kills people.  Please explain what you mean. How does fruit and vegetables kill people? Oranges? apples? bananas? custard apples? broccoli? carrots? 

Did you plan to abolish FAMILY and FAITH? Will you abolish marriage and place all children in LGBTQ groomed groups?

Elizabeth Cox AusAID. You write that the founder molests his daughters. Please explain. Why did you tell Linda's family that she was being murdered by her carer through violence and Positive Living. Did you plan to put his life in danger by being chopped up by Linda's brothers?

Why did you claim I stole the Positive Living message from you? You claim I molested my daughters. Yet you were the senior abuser of teenage girls in AusAID. You called them your adopted daughters. Explain yourself.

Sir Peter Barter. You write that I was to be arrested for molesting my daughters. They will be taken into care. What proof did you have? You claim I molest my daughters. Yet you have been the senior molester of boys in Madang. I have witnesses. Explain your proof. 

Professor Toole. Copeland is mentally ill. He infects women. What did you mean by that? You had never met me. Do you diagnose by mental telepathy? As the head of Burnet, were you ignoring the Australian foreign policy on HIV/AIDS?

Malum Nalu - sacked journalist. Why did you send filthy emails to Australian women and blame me? I saw you and daughter in a media photo on graduation. How would you like people to spread that you molest your daughter? Journalists are supposed to be honourable and truthful. 

I thought you and I were friends. You supported my report on colonial Salamaua. You wanted me to help you promote the Black Track Track. But then you decided to support the foreign paedophiles to crush Positive Living.

You had 4 children. What kind of sexual world did you want them to grow up into? You betrayed The National that had helped to put Positive Living on the map. Now you are probably unemployed. Are you proud?

Dr Kariko National AIDS Council. This silly doctor claims he was tired of hearing about Positive Living. It is an unproven theory, so he says. Positive Living is about every aspect of healthy living. Please explain why a doctor would oppose healthy living?

Keith Jackson. Why did you tell people that I knew nothing about HIV/AIDS, trash professional doctors and am due for deportation and defamation court in Australia? Please explain. Did you support the paedophiles? 

No comments:

Post a Comment