Friday 25 September 2020

MESSAGE TO ANNA

My elder daughter is on your side. She said I should not have sent the original report to a grieving family. 

Your father had a reputation for being opinionated and curmudgeonly and rubbed me up the wrong way at a very serious time when I was being attacked from all sides. 

I can not handle hate and fake accusations from rotten people who tried to destroy my work. I do not mean your father. 

I came to PNG as a respected army officer, teacher and curriculum designer and within the decade was being called a violent basher of women and molester of children.

It was a battle of wills with your father. He had a view of the world that may not have matched mine. My studies were very much on world affairs.

He deeply resented when I wrote reports that contradicted his view. He wanted me off the Jackson blog. I never questioned his contribution on coffee. 

I used a pen name to hide my identity from your father and Huggy Bear. I should not have had to do that. Jackson pretended he did not know and responded like a goosed ballerina.

But your father was loved by his family. So I am sorry for the original report. I was a loving man who tried to support a family with son and mother dying of AIDS. 

It hurt me deeply to have it put over the community by anonymous scumbags that son and mother were murdered by my violence and Positive Living. Fruit and vegetables killed them according to the paedophile Head of UNAIDS. Haha.

Anna, how would you like to have received no condolences after your father died only accusations from strangers that your family killed him with fake Positive Living that involved fruit and vegetables? 

But then your father was a white man. Linda's family were village niggers fit to be angered into acts of revenge against a troublesome white man who had a focus on FAMILY and FAITH.

The paedophiles tried to have me killed twice with accusations of murdering HIV sufferers and molesting children. They stood back and let others do the dirty work. They wanted me gone. 

I was hauled before a kangaroo court to face false charges of abusing a child. I was saved by a welfare officer who was sacked a month later. 

Linda's family was told I murdered her and son. Village men stood by with bush knives to execute me after the verdict was delivered. Peter Momo led the kangaroo Court.

I needed someone like your father to stand with me. There were good people contributing to Jackson's blog. 

See the blog comments on the report from Lydia Kailap telling the community I did not send the filthy emails to her. Later we found out it was Malum Nalu. 

Good people  from PNG Attitude were giving support including Peter Kranz and Phil Fitzpatrick.  Please click:

GREAT LADY SPEAKS OUT

Thank you, Keith and Phil and the whole PNG Attitude family, for your continued support, and especially Nancy who so eloquently told this horror story.

She too knows the personal pain that this sort of injustice can cause.
Posted by: Lydia Kailap | 08 November 2011 at 02:59 PM

Thanks Keith! I appreciate your support Posted by: Nancy Sullivan | 08 November 2011 at 01:42 PM

Bugger - I hadn't thought of that! 

Posted by: Phil Fitzpatrick | 08 November 2011 at 11:19 AM

Phil - a really strange person might spoof themselves in some sort of elaborate double-bluff.

Posted by: Peter Kranz | 08 November 2011 at 11:11 AM

Whoever is using Bruce's name took me in completely, possibly because they are imitating Bruce-speak.

Is there anything he can do about it?

Posted by: Phil Fitzpatrick | 08 November 2011 at 10:56 A

Well I dunno about the fancy tools the police have at their disposal, but with an unedited copy of the original email you could trace the ip address and narrow things down a bit.

Posted by: Peter Kranz | 08 November 2011 at 10:27 AM

A network trace on brucecopeland65@gmail.com shows that this is not an authentic address - it is spoofed (ie. not a real account)

According to Network Tools "The email account that you tried to reach does not exist".

Explanation - you can edit the headers on an email to make it seem like it comes from someone completely different, or a fake account.

But there are ways of tracing the origin that can get around this - which police and forensic IT investigators can use.

Posted by: Peter Kranz | 08 November 2011 at 10:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment