Monday 14 September 2020

NOT A GOOD TIME - 2010-2011

125,000 PNG hits as of this morning.

This was not a good time for PNG and AIDS Holistics. We were under pressure. I was in POMGH ICU unit with tuberculosis and visited daily by my daughters driven by a neighbour.

There was an election coming and the Australian paedophiles were determined to push legislations.  They wanted (1) same sex marriage (2) legalization of prostitution (3) reserved seats for women and (4) gay and lesbian rights. They were determined to destroy any view that opposed their plan. Paedophile rights were hidden under gay and lesbian rights.

Since I was unable to move out of hospital, Jeffrey Nape took the opportunity to buy my elder daughter from traffickers under the pretence of protecting her from my child abuse. He raped her from 15 years old.

Malum Nalu took the opportunity to send out emails to my readers making filthy comments to women under a fake email brucecopeland65@gmail.com. I was amazed on coming out of hospital to find so many readers demanding that I take them off my filthy email list.

I had no idea of what was going on until an old friend told me that my readers were getting filthy emails with my email address. Another friend showed me an email to Lydia Kailap. The troll never sent the fake emails to me. He would have had to use my real address for me. That would have given the game away.

Lydia told me who was the sender - Malum Nalu. He was attacking two Australian women Kailap and Sullivan for opposing the unlawful logging by Rimbunan Hijau at Pomio. Nalu decided to destroy my credibility at the same time. 

If I had known these two women and their anti-logging agenda, I would have supported them. Nancy Sullivan was killed in a car accident in the USA a few years ago.

Nalu is now unemployed, sacked by The National. I feel sorry for his children whom he has betrayed. Journalism is a closed occupation for corrupt people. Positive Living was not a game. It was not Nalu's play thing. 

It was life and death for people waiting for antiretroviral medication. Most infected people up to the 1990s and early 2000 died without ART. FRUIT and VEGETABLES strengthened their immune system for at least 1-2 years. It was not an AIDS cure as the paedophiles pretended. The UN and AusAID child molesters were telling lies to the community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment