Tuesday 22 September 2020

AN OLD EXPATRIATE CALLS IT A DAY

I fail to see the point of your post other than to be rude about a man who is no longer here to respond. Your post isn't an obituary or a piece of information. My father was opinionated and passionate and may have upset you but he was a man of courage and a man with a good heart. Calling him an old twit after his recent death says so much about you.

Comment from a daughter Anna. I am sorry to have offended you Anna. I am a man of courage and good heart too. But that did not stop 15 years of harrassment, fake news and hatred from many people who did not know me. I was a victim of a herd instinct..We all deserve a fair go when all we are trying to do is help people dying of HIV/AIDS.

I understand you have been hurt but do not direct your anger and accusations at a dead man. You place a slur on his character that is unjustified. I would appreciate you removing his name from your post. You forget he has a family including grandchildren who are grieving. Dad was not the only person to argue with you online. When you place your opinions in the public space you will naturally meet with varying opinions. Attacking those people ten days after their death is not appropriate.

We all can expect comment when we write. But a hate campaign, violence, attempted murder, removal from the AIDS campaign, accusations of killing of women, accusations of sexual abuse of daughters are not acceptable. Anyone who contributes to the hate campaign is part of the paedophile plot or they should have distanced themselves. I had a family too. My family in Australia were reading the hate mail against me. Who clears my name when I am dead?

A well known ex-kiap and coffee expert in Papua New Guinea has died at the age of 81. He was my nemesis on the website PNG Attitude. 

There were two crazy old men who wrote to PNG Attitude and thought their time in country made them the resident experts in all matters.

They took exception to whatever I wrote. If I said the day was sunny, they would write to say this was not true. It was great fun waiting for their responses. Silly old twits. One of them refused to send reports if Copeland were not banned by Jackson. I suspect he was a member of the paedophile lobby.

There was an old high school teacher from before the flood. His name was Huggins. I never asked him why he called himself Huggy Bear but had my suspicions. The two old men reminded me of the cranky old men on the Muppets.

With the constant brainless harrassment, I started to write under a pen name. That slowed them up a little.

At that time Jackson wrote a report that Copeland and Renagi were his favourite combatants on website. 

I wrote to oppose the planned legislation on email and found myself in a spat with the Minister Dame Carol Kidu who supported the bill to come. She and I were old friends and I hope that remains.

My opponents went ape. They screamed on email that Dame Carol was a great lady. She must never be questioned. I was just rubbish and had to be deported.

All the activists had a go at me including the two old men from the Muppets. Jackson wrote that I was attacking his website, knew nothing about HIV/AIDS, attacked professional doctors, was to be deported and taken to court for defamation in Australia. In his dreams.

Professor Toole wrote that I was mentally ill and infected women. He probably guessed with no proof that I infected Linda with HIV. We had never met. He and Huggy Bear proclaimed that I was mentally ill.

Malum sent out filthy emails to Australian women in a fake email brucecopeland65@gmail com. That brought his journalist career to an end.

But they never needed to have bothered. Dame Carol was not the deciding factor. It was the large number of Seventh Day Adventist MPs who rejected the bill.

I am sorry that my nemesis has died. I do not know if he still wrote to PNG Attitude. I stopped reading after betrayal by Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment