Friday 4 December 2020

RELIEF FROM SCIATICA

 

Aug 1, 2020 — Sciatica refers to pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve, which branches from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg. Typically, sciatica affects only one side of your body.

Recently, I put a report on this website on the extreme pain I have felt after two serious accidents in which I damaged my lower spine and brought extreme pain to my left leg and toes. I could not sleep at night nor walk without deep pain.

A friend recommended a medication that I have bought at the chemist that has worked wonders for me. All pain has stopped and I now get a good nights sleep without tossing and turning all night.

The medication is called Diclofenac tablets BP 50 MG. Consult a doctor before you heed my words. There are other ways on Google by which we can seek home relief.

Let us hope the pain does not come back when the medicine is finished. Still the chemist shop is just down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment