Tuesday 8 June 2021

IS YOUR HOUSE HAUNTED?

The National 8 June 2021

Do you have 

FEELING of being watched?

Sudden change of TEMPERATURE or electrical charge in the air

HOUSE HOLD goods disappear and appear

UNEXPLAINED footsteps, whispers

LIGHTS turn on and off

FEELING of being touched by unseen hands

FEELING of grief or sadness in specific rooms.

In 2001 I was working with ITI and moved into accommodation in a two story house with Dr Nkwolo was landlord. 

In the first week Linda was diagnosed HIV positive. She screamed, abused me, banged her head on  the wall and cried. 

In the morning we were evicted because of my violence. Linda accused me of infecting her. She said she gave blood to the blood bank in her work place 6 months before. I remained HIV negative.

I went to the blood bank to check her file. It showed rejection of her blood as it was not acceptable because of her being HIV positive. That was 6 months before I met her. But Nkwolo just told me I was a liar.

In this house, there was a main bedroom that we did not use. When I went in, there was no one in sight. But the hairs on my body stood up straight. How could that happen when I saw no-one?

Each time I went into the room, there was a massive response. I was glad we were evicted. There was an evil spirit watching me but I could not see who it was.

A friend told me this occurs when someone dies and their body taken out with no effort to take the spirit with the body too. The spirit stays there.

No comments:

Post a Comment