Monday 16 November 2015

GEOFFREY NAPE DRAGGING FAMILY DOWN

Nape bought my 14 year old daughter from child traffickers Bobby and Susan and paid K5000, exempting him in his own mind from paying bride price. 

I have not allowed him to pay bride price until my daughter gives the word. Now he wants to marry my young daughter too. 


He outbid William Duma in payment to the traffickers for my first daughter so I am told. Two politicians involved in child trafficking. 


I was in the Intensive Care Unit at Port Moresby General Hospital at the time. Nape took advantage of the situation. He gave hundreds of kina to my first daughter each week. He will soon do that to my second daughter.


I had been in hospital with tuberculosis misdiagnosed as a heart attack. This gave the child traffickers the opportunity to meet my daughter away from her father and pass her on to Nape. 


Bobby and Susan are local criminals. Nape met my daughter secretly at Vision City for over two months after I came out of hospital. He gave her over K3000 which is a massive amount for a 14 year old. He told her to hide the money from her father.


He started to dictate to her what she could do and who she could be with. Every time she did not do that, he secretly sent her for an AIDS test. He would pick her up from school. This creep stole the daughter of a sick man.


Geoffrey Nape was the speaker of the PNG parliament up to the last election when he lost his seat. He has the electoral style of making many promises and keeping none.

I am an Australian single father with two lovely daughters whose mother left us in 1998. I struggled to look after them until Geoffrey Nape came on the scene and took my 14 year old daughter.

He made all kinds of promises to respect her and the family and keep her in school until she was in grade 12. But the lying bastard took her out of school at 14.

He made her pregnant and her schooling came to an end. Complaints to the police died because of clan loyalty. The Head of Welfare was a Chimbu and turned a blind eye.

Nape plans to be elected in Chimbu in 2017 and become either Prime Minister or Governor General. 

But the nation cannot afford that. He will never keep promises nationally or internationally. He will alienate Governments over the whole world.

He treats me like a piece of dog shit. He does not let me into his gate and I stand outside the fence and wait for my daughter. But he lets little girls into his apartment. 

He refuses to pay bride price as he says he has already paid the Australian High Commission. There are family members who need the money.

Nape is afraid of being killed by enemies. When he comes into his yard in his vehicle, the gate must be wide open to prevent someone stepping out of the darkness to kill him. He will not eat food from people for fear of being poisoned.

But the worst has yet to come. He has become sexually infatuated with my second daughter Lisa. He caused problems in earlier times by secretly picking her up from school.

It is obvious to me and others including my elder daughter that he wants to marry two sisters.

My elder says she will leave him. I tell my younger that we are a small family and cannot afford to have two sisters hating each other.

I plan to move to Mt Hagen and take my younger with me mainly to get her out of the filthy hands of our PM or GG in waiting. Nape has gone out of his mind.

He says he is a Chimbu chief and I have been made a Chimbu tribesman. He orders me to keep my younger daughter in Port Moresby. He says he will look after her. I bet he will.

Today, I told him that I would be taking her with me and he called me the arsehole of the year. We have a waiting PM or GG with his brain on the end of his penis.

I ask Australian, US and Russian intelligence to put this report in the Nape file. Those countries are the main readers of this blog.

Leaders have to have a sense of ethics and think straight. I will not allow him to marry my two daughters. I am an Australian and do not accept that a man can treat me like shit and steal my two daughters as children.

He will be the only PM or GG who has been banned from Australia as an undesirable alien.

He is busy gathering his Chimbus together with the bribes of beer and airline tickets to fly to Chimbu to vote for him. That is what we call an early start. 

Recently, my young daughter told me that a young white man had been interested in her. I texted Nape to see his response and he went off his brain telling me I am a stupid old white man. 


He will not allow my young daughter to have a relationship with any white man. I could have sworn that I was the father and he was the paedophile child stealer. 


As chief Chimbu, he bans my daughter from any such relationship and will block her from going to school. I am to obey him as a Chimbu tribesman.


This is a very mentally deranged and unbalanced response from Nape. It is obvious that he wants to marry two sisters. My elder daughter has a son and is prepared to stay with Nape to do the best for her son. She will not accept her little sister as the second wife.


He told me that I am now a Chimbu. Forgive me Chimbus but I told Nape that the Copelands began as a high class clan in England long before the Chimbus came down from their trees. I am among the chimbus but not of them.


Type W.T. Copeland into Google: Copeland Spode pottery and Lord Mayor of London. Copeland pottery brought the willow pattern from China. Please click:

The History of the Spode/Copeland Company - Parks Canada History
  1. http://parkscanadahistory.com/series/chs/22/chs22-1e.htmIn 1835 W.T. Copeland became lord mayor of London and in the same year his firm ...

With the false promises made, Nape thinks I am a Chimbu voter. First I was to be Manager of his hotel at Morata. Then I was to be Chairperson of his Hospital Board. 


The last made only two weeks ago made me his Election Coordinator. That would involve keeping the Chimbu voters drunk and buying airline tickets for Chimbus to vote back in the electorate. No thanks. All he has to do is leave my younger daughter alone.


But his latest trick is to tell me that I am going to die soon. He will look after my two daughters. He thinks that all his tricks are clever and a white man will believe anything he says. I have learned not to do that the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment