Tuesday 24 November 2015

NAPE WANTS TO BE PRIME MINISTER OR GOVERNOR GENERAL

Geoffrey Nape is a Chimbu and claims to be a chief. He lives in a half finished palace in Morata  a suburb of Port Moresby built with money he claimed to earn before he became a politician not with DSIP money to be used to fund projects in the electorate.

He has a large number of Chimbus living around him most of whom are in poverty. Most live in containers. His mother lives outside the fence in poverty. His sister earns a little money as gardener. All other people are blocked from entry.

He has taken my elder daughter Rachael who is not allowed to move outside his fence without him. She wanted to be a lawyer but he cut her school fees at grade 8 and made her pregnant.  Her father was still suffering from the aftermath of tuberculosis.

She is banned from having a  mobile phone which cuts her off from the outside world including her father. She can never go to school for  fear of meeting teenage boys her own age. That is the problem when a man is almost 50 years old.

For about 4 years now, he has wanted to take my second daughter and is on the move now. She is a beautiful 17 year old mixed race girl. 

He is trying to take her in to his house but is opposed by my first daughter. He used to ring up the little sister until my first daughter kicked her out and took her SIM card. Now she has another phone number and forbidden to give the number to Nape. He ignores the cultural ban on sex with in-laws or tambus.

I have plans to move to Mt Hagen with my younger daughter which has made Nape go off his brain. He forbids it. This paedophile child molester wants my two daughters and become PM or GG in his spare time after 2017.

He has started to pull rank on me. He is a Chimbu chief who has made this white man a Chimbu tribesman. I must do as he orders me to do - in his dreams. First I am forbidden to take my second daughter out of Port Moresby. His bed is waiting. My first daughter says she will leave him.

Last night, he was doing his best to contact my second daughter through my phone. But I said she was somewhere else. He is doing his best to convince her to stay in Port Moresby and live with him.

This Governor General or Prime Minister in waiting is wanting to steal 2 mixed race sisters. He may feel he will change to be a handsome prince and not a Chimbu middle aged fat frog. 

He boasts that he has married several expatriate women but my two girls are the lowest because their father has prostitute genes. I have looked after them as a single father for all their lives and never been out at night.

At one time, he accused my elder daughter of having sex with her father. I texted him that if I were a highland man, I would cut his fu.....g arms off for saying that. A year later, he was accusing her of having sex with his sons. 

A father jealous of his teenage sons. I told him that he has raised his sons to be trash if they are having sex with their child step-mother. Nape has a screw loose.

He now tells me he does not respect me because I do not respect him.  But over the last four years he has been a forgetful, lying, cheating, conman who does not have the ethics to have high rank. He messed up the position of Speaker in the last parliament with dubious decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment