Sunday 17 December 2017

COX AUSAID BOOK SALES SCAM

Cox was the first person in my life who tried to destroy me professionally and personally to steal 40 years of knowledge of a Biology teacher to claim the knowledge as her own and write books for her AusAID book scam. Family messages were to be changed to lesbian messages.

When she ran her secret book factory in her apartment in Port Moresby, she had 3 teenage girls working as adopted daughters who were really her lesbian lovers. She is now the chief adoptions officer for Barnados in Sydney. 


Barnados has supplied this psychopathic old lady with a lifetime supply of young breasts and vaginas that she will take back to her house to counsel and groom before adoption to same sex couples. 


The same sex legislation opens flood gates to paedophile abuse in Barnados. Police please investigate. We note the recent Australian Government report on child abuse in over 4000 institutions in Australia. Count Barnados in and check on Cox.


Elizabeth Cox lesbian predator English teacher and Care and Counselling officer with the National AIDS Council was being coached by me on AIDS awareness as she knew nothing. 

Her breadth of physiological knowledge was limited to young breasts and young vaginas. For that AusAID paid her $200,000 tax free with apartment and car.

I was a Biology teacher and found the understanding of body physiology quite easy to relate to HIV infection.

I lived with Linda and our son who were HIV positive and dying of AIDS. Both died in 2002 and 2003. There was nothing I could do except give them Positive Living and hope to prolong their lives until the ARV distribution came to the country.

I was glad to be of help. Cox had pretended that I was helping AusAID and accepted all the research that I gave her in good faith.

She had me come to her house every Saturday to write 4 books for AusAID taken from the pre-conference papers of the Chiangmai International conference in 2003.

I was not yet to know that I was being conned. I was not working to help AusAID. All my support was going into a secret publishing company in Wewak owned by Elizabeth Cox with books to be sold to AusAID and overseas.

She was being paid by AusAID to promote care but most of her effort was in her apartment preparing books to publish and sell to AusAID with her approval as Care and Counselling advisor. That was fraud.

On top of her AusAID wage she was ripping the Australian taxpayer off for hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was a volunteer who was being helpful. No contract with AusAID had been signed as Cox had promised.

I formed an organization AIDS Holistics at the point that after a year, none of my AIDS messages were going out to the public. It was to be be published to be sold in a Cox book selling scam.

So I started to promote Positive Living first with late Bonner Tito of FM 100 and then with The National supported by Yehiura Hriehwazi and Frank Senge Kolma. Cox went out of her brain. 

I was talking about information she planned to sell for herself. She accused me of stealing her job. This is typical psychopath thinking. The campaign was not all about her. She said she would destroy me before allowing me to steal her job.

I had already written a book as she requested based on the Chiangmai conference papers entitled Positive Living. Cox liked the book but insisted that no reference be made to FAMILY and FAITH. I had not yet worked out that this was the gay, lesbian and paedophile agenda.

Cox planned to write a book about Positive Living for lesbian women. That included leaving family and ignoring the authority of fathers and mothers and having full rights of association with children. I was destroying her book by talking about Positive Living for families ...... and paedophiles.

So Cox decided that I had to be isolated from the AIDS campaign and my reputation and family destroyed. I ceased to become her book writer and mentor. I was a violent womanizing child molester instead.

This she spread far and wide. She banned AIDS Holistics from the Care committee telling them that Positive Living was fake. 

The Care Committee had been set up by AIDS Holistics and Mr Justice Hinchliffe but was hyjacked by Cox. She changed the date and venue but did not advise Justice Hinchliffe or me. The meeting started without us.

Cox the student was telling the community that a tertiary trained Biology teacher was fake with a message of errors. Her knowledge of HIV/AIDS was about grade 3 level before I started teaching her.

She visited Linda’s family and told them Linda’s carer was killing her with a fake message. This was disgraceful misconduct on the part of an AusAID counselor.

But she made a bad error that caused her downfall. She had taken my draft book Positive Living and claimed to have given it to her team leader prior to a contract being signed. 

She came back a week later to say that Rod Menere had rejected the book as it was rubbish. There would be no contract.

I was upset as it was the best I could make the book. I went to Menere to ask why the book was rejected. He said he had never seen the book and never heard of a plan to employ me to write books.

This was a Cox scam in action. The book was being stolen to publish and distribute as a lesbian Positive Living manual under the authorship of scumbag Cox.

I told Menere about the book making factory  in her apartment. Menere was furious. So that is why she was never in her office. He called Cox in and she cried to say she was so afraid as Copeland had forced his way in to her apartment demanding to use her computer.

As for the hundreds of pages of downloaded Chiangmai papers, she said that he had broken into her office and stolen the papers out of her file. I showed Menere a copy of the draft book full of comments in Cox’s handwriting. No more tricks for Cox.

But Menere was not fooled. When her contract came up months later, it was not renewed. Cox was out and spent the remaining time seeking revenge on the founder of AIDS Holistics.

She had a plan to destroy AIDS Holistics and have his daughters and Linda's 14 year old daughter taken into care for sex abuse by the father. They would have become child lovers of Australian paedophiles.

Then she joined UN Women. Her tenure was not successful in this country because of a disastrous confrontation with the founder of AIDS Holistics at the grand opening at Airways Hotel. 

Many people never forgot the founder standing in front of the stage and speaker's podium shouting and demanding answers. Cox never expected that.

No comments:

Post a Comment