Thursday 7 December 2017

FUTURE WITNESSES IN DEFAMATION COURT

Australian paedophile creeps thought that if they spread the same lies about the founder of AIDS Holistics to as many people as possible then lies would become truth. But 500 times zero is still zero.

Over the last decade, as founder of AIDS Holistics, I have suffered a tsunami of hate sent out to the community by the UN and AusAID paedophiles in their determination to obliterate the Positive Living message.

The time has come for Positive Living to become the official AIDS message in this country after more than 15 years of corrupt suppression even by national doctors afraid of the foreign paedophiles.

Friends have read recent blog reports and expressed fear that I will be taken to Court for defamation. I tell them not to worry as there will be a tsunami of damaging evidence against the foreign paedophiles.

I call on Watson, Cox, Malau, Toole, and Barter to explain why they rejected Positive Living and told people that it was a killer message. Malau and Toole were doctors.

I call on Cox to explain her advice to the parents of Linda dying of AIDS with my son that she was being killed by Positive Living. The father will be called to testify.

I call on Cox to explain why she told the Care Committee that the founder of AIDS Holistics was denied membership as the message was fake and he was a dangerous child molester. She did not want the Positive Living message to be accepted by the care groups.

I call on Barter, Watson, Walker, Father Jude, Cox, Momo and Mea to explain how they knew I was a violent child molester to be kicked out of 3 Angels Care. It all went back to predator Cox.

I will produce an email to Court from paedophile Barter advising my daughters to be taken into care because of sex abuse by their father.

I call on Wep Kanawi and Rachel Pokesy to explain why they were sacked from the AIDS campaign for announcing support for Positive Living and family.

I call on PLWHA and Marabe of 3 Angels Care to explain who told them I was a violent child molester to be bashed and kicked out even falsely charged and killed in kangaroo court.

I call on an AIDS building security guard to explain that I was banned from the AIDS building by Watson and Cox who said I broke into their offices and stole the Positive Living file.

I call on witnesses who saw me being bashed by AIDS building security guards for trespassing in a public building. AIDS Holistics had been banned by paedophile Watson.

I call on Professor Toole and Keith Jackson to explain to Court their defamation on internet and email. Jackson claimed I trashed my way through professional Burnet doctors. That was true as they were all pushing a paedophile agenda.

I call on cyberstalker Malum Nalu who stole my identity and email address and sent sexually offensive emails to PNG women. I call on Lydia Kailap who was called a “black cock whore” in my name.

I call AIDS council media officer Margaret Munjin to explain why she told the Chairman St Peters Catholic Council to reject AIDS Holistics as the founder was a violent womanising child molester.

I call on National Housing to explain why paedophiles Francis and Gonapa had AIDS Holistics care centre evicted from a 5 mile house despite full rent paid on the claim we were running a  brothel with young men and women coming for sex. They were seeking support with HIV and TB.

I call on my daughters to testify that their father was seriously bashed at 3 Angels Care by PLWHA trouble makers working for the foreign paedophiles.

I call on Mea and Marabe to explain the promise of foreign paedophiles that they could live in 3 Angels Care permanently with AusAID funding if they blocked the Positive Living Training Centre. The paedophiles desperately needed to block the Positive Living message from the care groups.

I call on widow of Joe Lari to explain why 3 Angels Care was closed because of damage from drunken PLWHA and funding cut by AusAID paedophiles. 

I call on two young men to testify on under-aged paedophile sexual abuse in Madang. One has a damaged anus.

I call on old friend the Intergalactic Chieftain through his messiah L. Ron Hubbard to drug, freeze and throw UN and AusAID paedophiles down volcanoes. Haha.

All of this evidence will stand against the corrupt AusAID and UN paedophiles determined to destroy the Positive Living message. I can hardly believe that I survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment