Sunday 9 December 2018

VIOLENCE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER AT AN AIDS CARE CENTRE

The PLWHA thugs wanted the caretaker out of the centre to hyjack 3 Angels Care Centre. They told the neighbours that they were tenants in a guest house. 

The AusAID and UN paedophiles supported them to block the planned Positive Living Training Centre. The UN paedophiles wanted to control families and steal the kids. They rejected FAMILY and FAITH.


The PLWHA thugs were told to remove the caretaker by whatever means necessary. They chose violence and murder but failed. 


They were all evicted from the centre after a drunken street husband bashed the door down with an axe. Despite threats to come back and burn the building down, the eviction remained. 

Joe Lari was terrified that these ungrateful PLWHA scumbags would destroy his K400,000 building. 

Both he and I dropped out of active HIV/AIDS care after that. It was not worth it. I would never work with the UN and AusAID anti-family and anti-faith paedophiles.

In 2002, I was deep in despair. I had found a lovely lady to look after my two daughters and me. Being a single parent was difficult when I had to go out to work at the same time.

Linda made me happy. She was 28 years old with children, beautiful, slim and full of fun. My daughters loved her and I went back to earn a living.

I was not to know for several months that she was HIV + with our baby son. Back in those days HIV/AIDS was a distant mystery. I did not know what to do with my little family in danger from a death sentence.

I found a doctor at POMGH who told me all about Positive Living. It was almost God sent and framed my life from then until now.

I made friends with Dr Clement Malau who had an office in the Health Department. The AIDS team had not yet arrived.

I did not know that Malau was to become my worst enemy who supported the gay and lesbian push to come. He sold the nation down the drain for his own career success.

I became friends with the two senior officers in AusAID Elizabeth Cox and Stewart Watson. It took several months to realize they were criminals betraying Australia and the nation of PNG with their paedophile agenda.

I told them about Positive Living and they were not impressed. They demanded that I remove FAMILY and FAITH as these were not relevant to the AIDS message to come. Watson actually wrote that in the media.

I took Elizabeth Cox home to meet Linda and was not to know that this was a foolish step that brought an enemy into the house. Once I began to promote Positive Living, the war started.

I was not to know how vicious it was to become. Cox had found out what she needed to destroy the Positive Living message by claiming that the message was false, full of errors, killed people and promoted by a violent child molester.

I had brought a vicious viper into my house. Cox was ripping off AusAID by secretly writing books on HIV/AIDS and then selling hundreds to the National AIDS Council authorized by herself as Care and Counselling advisor.

She had wanted me to write a book on Positive Living from the discussion papers on internet from the Chiangmai HIV/AIDS conference in 2002.

But I was not yet to know that she was planning to make herself the author and remove all reference to FAMILY and FAITH. It was a book for lesbian women. 

It failed when I found out , complained to AusAID and her contract was not renewed for fraud. She had probably ripped AusAID off for hundreds of thousands of kina.

But the paedophiles Watson and Cox took every step to destroy me that ended in attempted murder at 3 Angels Care.

I formed AIDS Holistics but it was banned at the levels of AusAID, UN and the Department of Labour at the hands of Watson. He boasted to me at what he had done. Our little group was excluded from all committees and all funding.

In the meantime, I had found friends who stood by me. They were Joe Lari and Rachel Pokesy.

Joe introduced me to 3 Angels Care and I told him of Positive Living. He helped me with Seventh Day Adventist books on family and nutrition. I began a two year column in The National that put the message on the map.

Joe was having problems with 3 Angels Care.  He and I had planned to set up a Positive Living Training Centre but there were PLWHA who had hijacked the centre.

It was not a Positive Living centre. The thugs Momo, Elaripe and Marabe had turned the centre into a boozy brothel with men coming and going.

All were rejected by family for their violent disruptive behaviour and had nowhere to go. They planned to steal the centre. Their message was that PLWHA suffered stigma and discrimination at the hands of family. This was a fake message perhaps 15% true.

But Joe Lari had appealed to me to become caretaker. It was the most fearful experience of my life that found me being bashed and threatened with death.

They were following the instructions of the AusAID and UN paedophile thugs Watson, Cox and Walker that the Positive Living Training Centre was to be smashed by whatever means necessary.

They were told they could be permanent tenants if they did that. They started a hate campaign on the newcoming caretaker that he was (1) violent (2) killed Linda and son Jonathan (3) molested daughters and (4) promoted a fake message that killed people.

When all else failed, they planned to have the caretaker killed for molesting a child. They held a kangaroo court at night attended by several armed villagers. 

I was told I would be killed when found guilty.  I was afraid for my daughters who would have seen me dragged out and chopped with bush knives. This was a serious attempt to remove the caretaker and steal the care centre at the hands of Momo, Elaripe and Marabe.

But Rachael Pokesy the provincial care and counselling officer made a timely appearance and closed down the kangaroo court. The armed villagers were told they were trespassing,

The women at the centre brought street husbands to protect them from the violent caretaker. So a Seventh Day Adventist care centre became a boozy brothel that no one could stop.

The caretaker was bashed several times by the street husbands when he refused to obey their demand that he leaves.

The worst was from Jay who was Elaripe’s new boy friend after she abandoned her HIV + husband Max and left him to die.

She moved his cousin in with her. He was a baby-sense violent drunk who bashed Maura.

Everyone was eventually evicted by Joe Lari when Jay came to the centre drunk one night and found Maura had locked the door to her room.

So he smashed the door down with an axe. He claimed that she had infected him with the HIV virus. What did the stupid boy expect? He wanted to kill her.

Eraripe was blamed by family that she now has turned into a message on stigma and discrimination.

So now the centre no longer exists. There is no place in the nation for care centres to be set up for living PLWHA. The centre will attract men for sex with men coming and going and claiming to be tenants with their street wives.

If a person is HIV positive and rejected by family it may well be their fault if they go away to die under a tree. It may be the result of violence, sexual promiscuity, and disruption of family with alcohol, marijuana and home brew abuse.

They may have left the family and made up a story of rejection  to justify living somewhere else with free bed, shelter and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment