Monday 28 March 2011

A PRAYER FOR POSITIVE LIVING

Dear God of mercy and love,

You know I have lived
with HIV/AIDS
and a fear for my health
never ends.
But I thank you, dear God
for the love you have shown
and the care of my family
and friends.

For love gives me peace
and peace makes me strong
to go on with my life
and I know
that I live in your grace
and have problems to face
but my spirit
continues to grow.

I thank you for love.
I thank you for peace
I thank you for family
and friends.
I thank you for strength
and give thanks
for good food
and a faith that I pray
never ends.

I pray that you help
those who suffer this sick
and give them the strength
that I know.
Please stand by their families
and show them the way
to help their loved ones
to grow.

And I make this prayer
through your son
Jesus Christ
our Lord and Saviour.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment