Sunday 27 January 2013

DAUGHTER RUNS AWAY FROM HATE

My two daughters have lived in a loving family but under the shadow of the AusAID and UN gay and lesbian hate campaign.

They really are only growing to understand that their father has been portrayed by evil homosexual activists to be a wife beater and child molester. They do not blame him for his Positive Living campaign.

We reported recently that an anonymous hate mail text arrived for the  family to read written by some creep following the current hate campaign.

It accused their father the founder of AIDS Holistics of molesting his elder daughter. Please click:


My elder daughter was angry and talked of hunting the person down. But the next day she had disappeared. I searched for three days looking for her but she was gone.

My younger daughter said she had run away out of shame that the creep had spread the word around the neighbourhood. She could not handle having neighbours talking behind her back.

I finally found her at her girl friend's house at the other side of town. She said she did not want to go back to the old house and neighbourhood as she was ashamed.

I asked her if she had been abused by her father as the creep had texted. She said no, of course not. I knew that. I suggested that she be strong and not let a gay or lesbian creep spoil her life. So she came back to the house.

I asked around the neighbourhood but was given no confirmation of a rumour doing the rounds.

If she had been attacked on her three days in hiding, I would have blamed Cox and Watson who started the child molesting lie some 10 years ago to kill the Positive Living message.

Cox and Watson were lesbian and gay paedophiles respectively who tried to cover their crimes by falsely accusing the founder of AIDS Holistics of what they were doing.

If she had died,  Cox and Watson would find that no high rise office would protect them. He is threatening us. That is right. It would be time for extreme violence. Please click:


The police would not arrest and take them to Court. We said he is violent. Only against creeps who attack my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment