Sunday 30 December 2012

MORE HATEFUL GAY HATE MAIL

Over the last two weeks, AIDS Holistics has received a new kind of hate mail by text message on mobile phone. Two have been received to date:

We all know you bin havin sex with your daughter (named). That is why you bin livin alone with her. You are a bad father. We will repot you to CID and Foren Afairs. You should be in Bomana jail or depoted.

I showed my daughters who were very angry. They showed their aunts and uncles. I sent a copy of the text to two welfare officers who advised me not to worry.

The fact is that there are always several people at our house. I am not worried and have no fear of making this rubbish public.

My elder daughter is a tough female. She texted that she would hunt the person down. But the sender has made a practice of texting and permanently changing the SIM card. Creep.

It seems to be a local gay or lesbian with perfact timing on the latest hate campaign. The sender has not found it too difficult to locate my phone number. Digicel: 675 70114411.

No comments:

Post a Comment