Sunday 6 September 2015

CRY OF AN ABUSED CHILD

This story probably occurs every day in the world. Two paedophiles have adopted a young 8 year old girl and give her to clients for sex.

Child: Uncle please don’t give me to that man. He does dirty stuff and hurts me.

Uncle 1: Get in there. He is waiting.

Child: Uncle please stop him. Waaaaah. I don’t want to go in.

Uncle 2: Here drink this. It will make you feel happy.

Child: Please don’t put me in there. He puts his fingers in me and hurts me.

Uncle 1: Get in there or I will beat you.

Child: He lies on top of me. I don’t want him to hurt me. Waaaaah.

Man: Just leave her and I will take her in. Come on Suzy. I am your friend.

Child: Waaah.

Uncle 2: Go on Suzy. Be a good girl now.  Are you wearing clean panties?

In the United States, the average gaol term for such men is 30-40 years. Peter Truong and his paedophile boy friend got 30 and 40 years in a US prison. 

Paedophiles have the lowest status and are called rockspiders. They are punished by other prisoners. Please click:

Australian paedophile Peter Truong jailed for 30 years in US ...

www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-10/...truong...paedophile.../5146366

Dec 9, 2013 - A Queensland man who trafficked his adopted son to an international paedophile network has been sentenced to 30 years in jail by a US court

No comments:

Post a Comment