Tuesday 19 July 2016

MY DAUGHTER IS A "WIDOW"

Over the last 6 years, I have suffered a hate campaign at the hands of Jeffrey Nape who had taken my daughter when I was in intensive care at Port Moresby General Hospital with suspected tuberculosis and heart attack.

Nape bought her for K5000 from a child trafficker and considered that he owned my 15 year old daughter. He had an obsession with mixed race underaged girls. 

He may have considered that he had also bought my other small daughter Lisa who was 12 at the time. This is the corruption of a politician dealing with child traffickers. We were told he beat William Duma in the bidding. Nape was 52 when he died.

Within a month Nape was telling me that he was going to take my elder daughter as she had been sexually abused by her father. He did not consider he should pay bride price to a white man who molested his daughters. Good trick.

He had promised to look after my family as I was sick and unable to work. He promised to book the girls into private school but they were expelled as he did not pay school fees. 

He put us into rental accommodation but we were locked out and evicted because he did not pay the rent. He thought Rachael would be easy to take from her sick dad if expelled from school and living on the street. Her father could die under a tree.

What a kind lovely man. He cared for my underage daughter in his bedroom where she became pregnant. She left school in Grade 8 not Grade 12 as Nape originally promised her sick father. He was a lying and cheating con-man.

He blocked her father from contact. Complaint to the Chimbu Head of Welfare was a waste of time. That was Simon Yanis.

Then Nape moved on to take her 14 year old sister. He would wait for her outside her school. He thought a white man living a single father and sick was an easy target ..... in his wildest dreams.

He never once asked my daughters if they had been molested as they would have said it was not true. It was his own private hate campaign for him to steal my daughters. He passed the message to his sons who blocked me at the gate of his Morata palace with threats of violence.

My daughters responded over time by giving me a rose on Mother's Day. He blocked contact by taking my daughter's mobile phone.

Now I am told that I may be bashed if I go to the funeral. This has been a quite satanic hate campaign against a loving father. Nape wanted to steal my daughters and laid down  hate message against a man who could have been his father-in-law. 

Instead he became a bitter enemy. He was part of the paedophile push to take young children for sex. And he tried to push the blame on the father.

He followed the hate campaign of the Australian gay and lesbian advisors in AusAID opposing the Positive Living message and spreading that I was a violent child molester. 

Sir Peter Barter as President of the AIDS Council emailed that he had ordered my daughters be taken into care. He was a friend of Jeffrey Nape. Paedophile Barter has boys working in his Madang Hotel. Guests take note during your stay in Madang. Paedophile Nape planned to have mainly mixed race young girls working in his new hotel. 

Two senior political sexual predators. Take me to Court Pete. Better still take a mercy dash in your helicopter with a DWU journalism student. That is how you have responded to my internet reports in the past. Sexual crime is OK at the top particularly if supported by the UN and AusAID paedophiles.

The AIDS paedophiles wanted to destroy the family Positive Living message by spreading the word that the founder of AIDS Holistics was a child molester. 

Nape supported their message with his cousin late Bomal Gonapa paedophile AIDS Council lawyer of Sina Sina  in undermining the Copeland family to steal two mixed race daughters. Nape wanted to fill his hotel and family with white DNA - mainly the DNA of my daughters' father.

My daughter has lived with Nape's children for 4 years and decided that she should stay with them and raise her two lovely sons. I am getting older and accept that this is probably the best option given that there is love and respect. 

She has already been stopped from having a mobile phone. Not a good start. She may have pressure for her to marry a Nape boy. White DNA must not be wasted. Rachael remains a Copeland until she and I decide otherwise.

I call on the Nape's children to turn over a new page and accept that Rachael's father is a  high class white man, probably the top English teacher  in the nation. They can be excused in believing their father's paedophile lies. He loved small girls.

Ask my daughters how they learned to read before they went to school. Their father pioneered the HIV/AIDS Positive Living message in this nation and overseas.

Have Aunty Serah tell how they sat on her steps and cried when their father was put into intensive care in 2010. 

Ask their father how he trekked Kokoda as a team leader to earn fees to send them to International School. And Nape claimed they were molested. He got that knowledge out of his arse.

Over recent months, Nape has made it obvious that he intended to take my second daughter. He had stepped up his hate campaign that she was being sexually abused by her father. 

Nape distressed my first daughter who was horrified that he had so much sexual interest in her sister. Hostility of sons increased at the gate and they had ordered me to keep away. He texted and said he wanted her as she had told him she loved him more than her father. 

The Nape boys had told the security guards that I was to be kept away from the gate. I was the father of Rachael but that did not not matter.

So I decided that I had to give Rachael peace by moving to Lae with her young sister. Nape went off his brain. He threatened me and tried to convince me to bring her back. He tried to arrange with a friend of Lisa to bring her back without her father's knowledge. He texted that my elder daughter hated me. I told him I did not believe him.

Six weeks ago he started to text to me that I must come back to Port Moresby as I was dying. He said he was going to take Lisa as his wife when I am dead. 

I was just a bag of skin and bones waiting for death. This is a so-called son-in-law addressing his so called father-in-law. He died a week later. We never know the future. He was a predator to the end. Now I will deal with the sons if they cause problems with Lisa. It will be a police matter.

My beautiful daughter Rachael is a widow with two small children after a short life with ex-parliamentary speaker Jeffrey Nape. 

Readers of The National would have seen a photo of her last week sitting with her 3 month old son and looking as if the bottom had just dropped out of her world. She held a photo of Jeffrey Nape with his first born son.

She has had a  relationship with him over 5 years, a time marked with furious disagreement between Nape and her father on the different views of gender equity of a white man and a PNG highlander. It became quite acrimonious at times. 

I refused to allow him to pay bride price until such time as my daughter said she was happy. With the birth of her son now two years old, Rachael was happy and ready to settle down to raise her son. Another son was born three months ago. And now Nape is dead. 

He has never paid bride price on Rachael and then wanted to marry my other underaged daughter. He would wait for her outside the school gate when she was 14 years old. For that reason we moved to Lae over 6 months ago. 

Nape has done his best to get my younger underage daughter back, regardless of the opposition of her father to his plan. My older daughter has had no idea of what he had in mind. 

He has been a pedophile predator covering his tracks by heaping blame on the loving father of two mixed race girls. He claimed he was protecting them from sex with their father. He was simply closing the gate on a father and planned to do that twice. But I moved to Lae with my younger daughter.

I have told Rachael that she is loved and has a place in my house with her children. She says she will stay and run the hotel. I will support whatever she wants to do. She has the right to her own decisions now. 

I now fear violence at the hands of Nape's sons who have been fed the false stories by their father about me. Their violence will become a police matter. Nape was doing his best to destroy my credibility as a father so as to take my underage daughters and kick me out and away from my daughters.


I have sent Rachael's sister from Lae back to Port Moresby to be with her. Lisa is safe now. I want her back to finish Grade 10 this year and am ready to accept that she will want to return at the end of the year to be with her big sister and start Grade 11 in Port Moresby. Rachael has greater needs than I do at the present time.

The last five years has been marked by much bad talk between Nape and me. He had falsely accused me of all sorts of sexual misconduct. He told me recently that he was giving me a bumpy ride to help me psychologically as I was mentally ill and he was my doctor. 

Then a few weeks ago, Jeffrey Nape sent me a text to say that he loved his father-in-law. I think he may have texted from his death bed. Peace at last. I am sorry that my daughter has lost her husband.

I will support her all the rest of my life and hope that she makes a life with the Nape children in running the hotel that is almost finished at Morata. I will offer help in whatever way I can though I will stay in Lae. But the crap started by Nape must end.

Over recent years, Rachael has sent me a rose on Mother's Day as she said I was her mother and father all her life. My two PNG daughters are my best friends on the planet. Nape wanted to kill that. Please click

a rose for dad on mothers' day - family positive living - aids holistics
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2015/05/a-rose-for-dad-on-mothers-day.html

May 10, 2015 - They said that their dad had been their mother and father all their lives after theirmother ran off. So over recent years, they have given their dad ..

In a few years, I may well start sending her a rose on Father's Day. She loves her children though she says the elder drives her crazy. Her life will be focused on her two boys. Her father looked after Rachael and Lisa all their lives. I can see the bright intelligence of her first son even at this early age.

We are lucky that my daughters have an aunt who has loved them since they were babies and I was a single parent living at 5 Mile. She is Serah Vaki the wife of the ex-commissioner of police. Lisa and Rachael have spent Christmas in her village at Kerema and Nasing. 

Serah has gone every week now to be with Rachael and Lisa at Morata. She tells me they are both doing well. The haus krai is still on and the family is waiting for the word of the Government on the funeral arrangements. I will travel to Chimbu when the word comes to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment