Sunday 31 July 2016

FATHER, MOTHER AND PAEDOPHILE PREDATOR

At the funeral of Jeffrey Nape at Sione Kami church in Port Moresby, the elder son spoke of his father as a loving man. He said he was also a mother to him.

My daughters have said that I was a mother and father to them all their lives and gave me gifts on Mother’s Day. Please click.

gift to father on mother's day - family positive living - aids holistics
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2014/05/gift-to-father-on-mothers-day.html
May 12, 2014 - On Mother's Day 2014, I received an amazing gift. ... looked after them for all their lives as a single father and been both a mother and father.

a rose for dad on mothers' day - family positive living - aids holistics

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2015/05/a-rose-for-dad-on-mothers-day.html

May 10, 2015 - They said that their dad had been their mother and father all their lives ... So over recent years, they have given their dad a gift on MothersDay
But Nape disagreed from the beginning while he was grooming my elder daughter for sex. He said I had been sexually abusing both my daughters. He made my elder daughter pregnant at 16 years old.

My daughter once said she was confronted by a pregnant teenage mixed race girl at the Vision City and told to keep away from her husband Jeffrey Nape.

After I brought my younger daughter to Lae to escape the paedophile clutches of Nape, he made contact with my daughter’s mixed race cousin.  

He asked her to bring my daughter back to him without her father’s knowledge. He offered her money, accommodation and a job in his never to be completed hotel. Parents may not have regarded the hotel as a place for families particularly with mixed race daughters.

Nape said he wanted as many mixed race young women as possible to work in his hotel. What would have been their duties, particularly after work?

Would they have the same duties as the pretty young men working at the Madang Resort hotel and on the tour ships?

How would Nape like it if I secretly took his 17 year old daughter to Lae without his knowledge? Is there one rule for Chimbu paedophiles and another for white men?

He was a loving father to biological children and a paedophile predator to my daughters and any other mixed race girl he could lay his hands on.

My daughter's cousin says I should not put this report on blog as Nape is dead. But the evil message he spread about me, the father of my children is still alive. I will be blocked at the gate of the hotel by his sons.

They will claim ownership of my daughter and perhaps two daughters though bride price has never been paid. There are members of family who are desperately poor and need to be given such a gift. 

Nape claimed that no bride price would be paid for molested daughters. He wanted to do all the molesting. No bride price would be paid to a white man.

Overseas police reports reveal that many men arrested for paedophile activities with their own and other children are married with family. 

So it was with Nape. He bought my elder daughter and perhaps my younger daughter for K5000 from child traffickers Bobby and Susan in Port Moresby.

No comments:

Post a Comment