Wednesday 17 January 2018

HUMBLE APOLOGY TO HOTEL MOROBE

After 38 years involved with this country and 20 as a single parent looking after two daughters, I have no patience with threats of deportation from foreigners. I have devoted my life in this country to my daughters and the family community under threat from foreign paedophiles.

Last month, after my daughter and cousin left their job as hotel cashiers, I put a report on internet on the assault on my daughter by a hotel supervisor.

Her cousin had left after one week and my daughter walked out after two and a half weeks. I put a report on internet critical of management.

Now a message has come to me from the General Manager that my information is all false and I am to be arrested by CID as a criminal to be deported by the Government.

My elder daughter was very worried and went to the manager to explain her fathers actions. I was proud of the way she conducted herself in support of her dad accompanied by a witness.

She came home and told me the CID were to arrest me to be put in prison and deported. She feared losing her father who cared for her as a widow with two small children. Her sister had a baby son. They would have no money and forced to live on the street.

She told me she was drafting an apology letter that I was to put on internet from her laptop. Sadly the internet computer would not open the report from flash drive.

But I respected her intentions and now put a report on this blog from memory with a bit more added.

"I Bruce Copeland do hereby sincerely apologize to the management of Hotel Morobe for the false information placed on internet. I am sorry if my words put the hotel in a bad light.

I am a loving father who wants only that his daughter finds a long term job and stays safe in the work place. Most workers were good people.  My daughter respected the manager.

I was angry that a senior worker had grabbed her by the throat and torn skin with her fingernails. 

I am now told that the manager made them say sorry before other workers. This has not been confirmed. No attempt was made to give my daughter medical treatment.

My daughter has not gone back to work with her cousin. I am told I made false statements on her attack, pay and hours worked. I have sought advice of other workers.

I would have thought the matter should not be short cut by complaint to the CID. A writ of summons to District Court before a magistrate would have followed lawful procedure and got to the truth. Being deported by CID without Court is corrupt and hiding the facts. This is a civil case.

I call on the Prime Minister, Governor General, Minister for Health and HIV/AIDS, Secretary for Community Development, Head of Welfare and Archbishop of Port Moresby to protect the founder of AIDS Holistics who has spent 15 years defending family and Positive Living. This time he is defending his own family.

My elder daughter warned me that even if an apology is put on internet, I may still be arrested by CID, put in prison and deported. This is the Filipino way."

No comments:

Post a Comment