Saturday 21 April 2012

SET FAMILY UP FOR THE KILL

I will pretend that I am a lesbian activist employed by the United Nations or AusAID. I have been posted to be the advisor in charge of family counselling.

This is a dream for me come true. At last, I have freedom to destroy the family unit in some part of the world.

I know how I will approach the task. First of all, I will set the scene that men are violent. Then all I did would be to work towards that. My priority would be to raise rebellion in a family.

I would do that by promoting rights but only for women, boys and girls. Husbands and fathers would be left out.

My goal would be to raise rebellion even in loving families. I would teach children that their parents have no authority over them. Please click:

ANTI-FAMILY COUNSELLING

Children would be told they are their own masters. They have the right to tell lies to their parents, particularly their fathers.

They need never tell their parents where they are going. If you want to go to a disco, it is your right. Your father has no right to know so you can tell him lies.

Tell him you are going to a church meeting. Tell him lies if he asks if you have been smoking. It is none of his business.

I would tell my counselors to tell all children that discipline and punishment is violence and abuse. I would support non-violent punishment. But I would not tell the fathers. Let them find out the hard way.

In the Sunday Chronicle 22 April 2012 page 15, there is a report by James Wanjik. He pointed out that the traditional marriage was for making babies and raising children. Any land was passed down within families of clans.

It will be my job as overseas advisor to destroy the tradition of marriage where the man was the head of the family. That is why we lesbians reject the Bible. We have to bring the village men and women into the modern world.

Women are told that they do not have to work according to the division of labour. They can do what they want. But the men are not told.

We want to raise confrontation between husbands and wives. It is not time for the kill yet.

Soon good men are finding their family is falling down. The wife is refusing to do the washing. She does not do the cooking. Children are smoking in secret and drinking homebrew.

They are telling lies to their father. They refuse to obey him. They tell him they have rights. They tell lies to their mother too.

This has become a self-justifying prophecy. Men are violent. They are pushed by outside forces. The daughter refuses to obey her father when he says she can not go to nightclubs. So he beats her.

I will never tell the women, boys and girls of their rights and responsibilities.

They have no responsibility to respect even a good husband and father. We will make sure of that. Lesbians want no focus on rights and responsibilities of family.

But the world gays and lesbians want to prove their propaganda that (1) all men are violent and (2) all women are abused. So the first step is to set the family up for the kill.

Within a few years, we will have legalization of gay and lesbian sex. By that time there should be thousands of broken families and many thousands of boys and girls on the street.

Then we will set up a gay and lesbian subject in the schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment