Friday 18 April 2014

I HAVE SUFFERED FROM BEING CYBERSTALKED


Over the last 12 years, I have suffered from a hate campaign mounted by anonymous gay and lesbian activists of the UN and AusAID. Their messages on email and internet were always false, hateful and anonymous.

I was described as being a violent, womanizing, child molester, full blown AIDS, mentally ill, no respect for PNG people, hated , documented cyberstalker and subject to deportation. They were trying to destroy my own self confidence  and credibility to stop the Positive Living message. They failed badly.

But the worst came from a young man who worked as a journalist for The National newspapeer and saw his role to defend his employer Rimbunan Hijau from a group of expatriate activists opposing the Rimbunan Hijau logging policy at Pomio. Please click:
 

So he abused them in the name of the founder of AIDS Holistics. He wrote filthy emails to them and then pretended to be me. He was trying to kill two birds with one stone. But it all failed when one of the women sent an email out stating that it was not me but another person who was mentally ill. Please click:
 
 
It is not a good feeling to know that the cyberstalker filth is still on Google. I see myself as a tough activist. But the hate messages at times went close to pushing me under.
 
But all were false. It is not important to be concerned about false filth. My friends all knew and understood.

Anything I have written is the truth and appearing under this blog with the name of the author clearly in evidence. There has never been a rebuttal from any gay or lesbian activist. They reserve their thoughts for anonymous hate mail.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment