Monday 1 August 2016

SON OF NAPE THREATENS LEGAL ACTION

Over the last 7 years, my family has suffered from the satanic agenda of Jeffrey Nape in stealing my elder daughter and planning in months past to steal my second daughter. I protected my second daughter by taking her to safety in Lae.

I have suffered personally from the hateful accusations made by Nape against me. I had molested my daughters which negated any bride price payment to the family. This creep was after a free mixed race child for a wife. And he wanted my younger daughter too.

I have put several reports on blog over the last few years. But the last report on Facebook has attracted thousands of linkages with readers mainly Chimbu posting LIKE. My reports on this blog have attracted about 900 hits in two weeks. Early reports remain on Google. Please click:

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: NAPE WANTS TO BE ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2015/11/nape-wants-to-be-prime-minister.
Nov 24, 2015 - Jeffrey Nape is a Chimbu and claims to be a chief. He lives in a half finished

Now I have response from the elder son of Jeffrey Nape, texting me to threaten legal action for defamation and more, young Peter said.

Please stop this false allegation or I will file a legal writ and more. 

I texted back to him suggesting that he does not threaten me. As the elder son, he could just say sorry on behalf of the family for all the satanic evil of Nape against my family. He responded again saying:

Please he has passed way and you should forgive and forget.

But the evil remains. Nape has broken up my family with lies, cheating and paedophile sex. He and Barter were the senior paedophiles in parliament. There is still the lie passed around that I molested my daughters. Why would I forgive and forget that shit?

Then the elder son texted back with a whining voice:

I am not responsible for anything.

I texted that as the elder son he is responsible to right the wrongs. He must not imprison my daughter in the hotel. He has confiscated the phone she held. This is the way a small boy treats his step mother.

My daughter was stolen with no bride price. Though I do not desperately need the money, there are family members who badly need such help. I was really the main one who looked after both my daughters all their lives. That negates bride price as I am an expatriate. 

He ignored the ceremony by the Rachael's clan at his front gate where they presented pigs and chickens as required by the Chimbu culture prior to bride price negotiation. As a chief, Nape could do what he liked.

My daughter will never be a Nape until the cultural obligations are met. She has to be loyal to her father. But Nape the Chimbu chief was free of cultural obligations by his own calculation as a chief.

Nape was a paedophile con-man. He was building a hotel to be staffed by young mixed race girls with evening duties. It was not to be a family hotel. It was built for expatriate men on sex tours looking for young mixed race girls.

I would have been the most powerful marketer in the Nape hotel with a focus on attracting tourists and families. 

Young Nape should learn from Sir Peter Barter that it is unwise to make foolish threats to me. It all ends up on internet. I have nothing to hide. Barter had texted that he was taking my daughters into care because they were being molested. Bad move.

No comments:

Post a Comment