Monday 27 November 2017

A HOUSE FULL OF YOUNG WOMEN

I live in a house of young women and life is pure bliss. There are my two daughters aged 20 and 19 years with grandsons. My elder is a widow.

They have a 30 year old cousin with a 10 year old daughter who is in grade 5. On the bus every morning she sits on my knee and we pay one fare.

There is their 12 year old half-sister. I am not her father but it is a long story. She is in grade 5 and comes home with 100% on her tests. She  wants to be a teacher.

I do not do any work in the house. It all just happens around me. Food is cooked. The house is swept. Clothes are washed and food is bought at the market. At one time I did all the work. Now I do nothing.

I hand over my pay to my elder daughter and she pays all the bills. I get a daily allowance. I tell her no man will ever give her all his pay again.

All are lovely young women. I would never do anything to spoil a perfect family arrangement. I could not imagine the stupidity of any man who molested his own daughters. It would be the act of a complete animal brain.

Who would feed him when he is old? Three minutes of dubious pleasure would be followed by a lifetime of rejection by daughters. I am getting old now and am looked after by all the women. All I do is watch the cable TV and wait for a cup of tea and dinner. Life is sweet.

I miss my children in Australia. But my daughters in PNG need me more. They have all to finish school and become independent before I die. 

All my children in Australia have university degrees and top jobs. But not one of my Australian daughters ever made me a cup of tea or did house work. They were basically lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment