Monday 25 June 2018

I AM HIV POSITIVE

The worst troublemakers are PLWHA with high levels of alcohol and violence with low levels of education and long term rejection of their own families. Several joined I Gat Hop some 10 years ago.

I am HIV positive and infected by a lady some 5 years ago when she betrayed me by sex outside our relationship. I needed her to look after my daughters with me.

I feel stupid in letting it happen after 15 years of promoting AIDS awareness. Perhaps it was God’s will. I have told many of my family and friends but they seem to have forgotten. We all just get on with our lives.

There has never been a hint of the stigma, discrimination and violence that the scumbag activist thugs have spoken about.

I get on with my Positive Living website, helping the Department of Education with phonics and the Personal Development curriculum, talking cross to my daughters and caring for my grand-children.

I have suffered stigma, discrimination and violence only from the scumbag paedophiles of the UN and AusAID together with the PLWHA thugs who tried to steal the 3 Angels Care Centre to make it their own private residence. They would do it again in the next church care centre.

My view on life has never changed. I still see FAMILY as the key to Positive Living. I am proud that our message has reached care groups and churches of Papua New Guinea and the world, particularly in the USA and Russia.

I believe in God and regret my broken marriage in Australia. Adultery is a sin. I have no desire to join I Gat Hop to steal a church care centre to set up their permanent residence again.Three Angels Care was a centre under the blessing of the Seventh Day Adventist Church.

Scripture tells us of forgiveness. But I would not piss on the UN and AusAID paedophile scumbags if they were on fire.

They seek to destroy family and parental authority, break down family solidarity and groom children to be LGBT whether they are or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment