Tuesday 24 July 2018

THE FOUNDER OF AIDS HOLISTICS

I have no criminal record in Australia or Papua New Guinea.

Over recent years in Papua New Guinea. I have been seriously defamed by rotten Australian paedophiles seeking to take control of the sexual agenda. They thought the way to succeed with gay and lesbian rights was to destroy family rights.

After HIV in my family, I had come to work in support of families as that was where I came from all my life. There is much violence and family abuse in this country.

But there is no value in the negative approach of blaming all men. That merely serves to fulfil the lesbian agenda. There is violence of women too including lesbians. We have to focus on the positive.

There has been a secret agenda among foreign gays, lesbians and paedophiles to destroy the family message so that all children end up on the street. 

The message here is called FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING making its way across the world on Google reports from other authors.

The message became public in 2002 with the Chiangmai International conference in Thailand. Many of the AusAID paedophiles attended but rejected the message. Family was not part of the paedophile agenda except to destroy.

In 2000. I met a lovely lady who gave me a son and was then diagnosed HIV positive. This was at the time when antiretroviral (ARV) drugs were not freely distributed. Son and mother died in 2002 and 2003. I carried my little son in his coffin to the grave site.

Paedophile advisors told the community that I killed Linda and son and other women with Positive Living. They said that the message had many errors. How would these sexual scumbags know? Cox told Linda's family that I had killed her. This was a criminal act.


It was a time of great stress for me. Linda would not let me tell her family who blamed me for her change in personality and loss of weight. Linda was demented and screamed, cried and thought she was being attacked by evil spirits. Family blamed her carer.

In the meantime, I formed a care group AIDS HOLISTICS that focused on healthy living and family love. We see the same message on healthy living with cancer, diabetes 2, tuberculosis and heart problems. So these were full of errors too? 

The foreign paedophiles did not want a Positive Living message but could not stop me. They could not cut funding as AIDS Holistics had already been banned by the AusAID and UN paedophiles. So they started a hate campaign.

They adopted a scorched earth policy. Destroy anything to do with  Positive Living. Threaten all care groups never to use the term or funding would be cut. That did not stop the founder who stepped up the campaign on Family Positive Living.

In my life, I have always helped people. It is my Christian reason for living. Some people tell me I am a Christian missionary and family role model.

I have been a teacher in Australia and chairman of 4 school committees and secretary of the local ALP Branch. I became an army officer retiring in the rank of Major and served in Igam Barracks from 1975. 

Then I worked at the RAAF School of Languages training all service personnel on posting to PNG. There were 4000 service members trained in 14 years. I taught them to understand PNG culture and society. not always favourably.

I came to PNG after my marriage break-up and my children were adult with professional qualifications. My elder daughter is 49, a dentist and graduate of the University of Melbourne.

Yet the foreign paedophiles claim that I am hiding in PNG to escape arrest for child molesting and domestic violence in Australia. How better to destroy the Positive Living message than to spread the fake news that the founder was a violent child abuser?

I began helping people from early age as a boy on our farm near Brisbane with my mother and war veteran father who died in 1968 at 53 years of age. The war took its toll.

My father was strong, honest and strict with his eldest son and would thrash him mercilessly if he did not do what he was told. I recall no other sibling being hit like that. These days it would be called child abuse. I learned not to fear pain from my father. Even now I often do not run away from danger. I confront it.

But I learned from my father to be strong and never to cry but never surrender when I know I am right. As I became educated, I disagreed with many of his hatreds from the war. 

I feel my dead father is beside me as I promote Positive Living and oppose the Australian scumbag paedophiles. They are the enemy.

He hated the Italians who he said were cowards in North Africa, He hated the Australian militia but never thought of the militia on the Kokoda track. He hated Americans who came to Australia and took soldiers' wives and girl friends. Many died in the Pacific island hopping.

My father was a gunner on an Ack Ack gun and a marksman with a rifle. After his death, an army mate told the family that my father had shot down a German aircraft with his rifle after the ack ack gun jammed. The German pilot was making a long low run to wipe out the crew.

I have two daughters in PNG whom I am accused of molesting by the Australian paedophiles. It has never happened in my family. They live with me and give me more stress than all the paedophiles put together.

My daughters aged 20 and 21 years think they are free to go wherever they like without telling their father. He just waits at home and worries. If they do not come back where do I look for them? I watch reports on pay TV of rape, torture and serial killing in the USA.

The younger daughter was recently offered a lift from her workplace by a neighbour. He tried to abduct and rape her. She jumped out of the car as he slowed up around a bend.

And the father looks after their sons with the live-in baby sitters. My elder daughter is  widow. I will die in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment