Wednesday 13 June 2012

EMBARRASSING PARENTS AND THEIR KIDS

Someone in the world has just clicked on the report below. It has lain dormant for several months.

This is a useful reminder to parents on how to deal with their kids. My two daughters are going through the stage at which they think their dad is a silly old twit. Please click:

THE PRINCESS BITCHFACE SYNDROME

There was an interesting report on BBC on the same topic:

A Point of View: Embarrassing parents and the teenage truth - BBC
www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18367053Cached
4 days ago – All parents are destined to be ridiculous, embarrassing
or annoying, warns Adam Gopnik. Recently in America, nothing has
been argued about .

It is parents who want to be pal and elder brother or sister to their kids who cause most embarrassment.

No dad you can not go to a disco with me and my friends. I do not care if you were the best disco dancer on the planet when you were a kid. And don't ask my mates to call you Bob.

Stop embarrassing me.

Dad, don't forget to drive me and my mates to the athletics carnival tomorrow. I need another pair of spikes size 12.

Could you let me have $85 to get the spikes this afternoon? Thanks dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment