Wednesday 8 July 2015

MEETING WITH THE GAY HEAD OF UNAIDS

I had breakfast at the Holiday Inn this morning. Waiting at the check out counter I found myself standing beside the gay creep Stewart Watson the Head of UNAIDS.

He looked at me and said in his best girly girly voice that if I say a word to him, he will have me kicked out of the Holiday Inn.

Now here's a challenge. I told him in a loud voice that he was the Head of UNAIDS who opposes family and faith and supports paedophile sex with boys. 

I went to the business centre to be followed by the manager who told me I was welcome but must not talk to guests like that. I apologised and went on with my blog. The manager was having breakfast.

Now the hateful little man who banned AIDS Holistics came out and talked to the head security man. They were both looking in at me through the business centre window. I waved to them. Then he left.

One security guard came in. I asked him who had complained. He did not know. What organization did he come from? He did not know. I told him this man supports sex with little boys. The guard turned and walked out.

Within an hour the creep was back wanting to speak to the manager. It is my guess that he wants to have me banned from the business centre. He started off by banning me from the AIDS building. 

This creep wants to run his gay and paedophile campaign without interference from AIDS Holistics. He is running afraid. He came back to threaten the acting manager Scott that he would cancel a booking for a conference if Copeland is not banned permanently from the hotel business centre. Does he think he can stop the Positive Living message? He has failed so far over 13 years.

It is good to meet these creeps when they come out from under their rocks.

Papua New Guinea
32791
United States
18205
Russia
15214
Australia
7762
Germany
2118
Indonesia
2065
France
1866
United Kingdom
1211
New Zealand
1075
Ukraine
738

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

No comments:

Post a Comment