Wednesday 22 July 2015

FATHERS NEED DISCIPLINE WITH DAUGHTERS

I have had 4 daughters in Australia and Papua New Guinea. They are all good women, the youngest being 17 years old.

They are my daughters and I have loved them dearly. But sexually, I am not in the least interested in them.

I stopped seeing them naked when they were all seven years old. They covered up and so did I.

If they were shy for me to see them naked, I was shy for them to see me. Their nakedness is for a young man to come.

I have some sort of block in my soul that makes me switch off if ever I come close to seeing any daughter naked. I close my eyes or look away.

I find it difficult to understand men who have sex with their daughters. Even if they had moments of pleasure, the effects may well be not worth it over the years to come.

A daughter may not be able to understand at the age she had sex. But the day may come in 20 years time when she becomes angry.

The father may die in gaol or under a tree. His daughter refuses to look after him. Her only conclusion is that the father did not see her as a daughter but a sex object. Not good for her sense of who she is.

I recall a story of a man who went to a strip night club with his friends. A beautiful stripper came out and performed in glorious style. She kept looking at the man.

His friends noticed and pushed him to say something to the lovely stripper. She came over and said to him “ Hi daddy”.

She was his nineteen year old daughter. Shame. What would I do if that happened to me? I would be a hypocrite to punish her for working in a strip club and not telling me.

I would tell her that she looked beautiful. I am a man. I was interested until I found I was your father. Do you really need to work there?

After that, I was not in the least interested. You are my daughter and I love you. I never want to see you naked in your life again. OK? Ok daddy.

If I were a Moslem in Jordan, I may kill her in an honour killing. But we all stand before God. It is not our right to take a life like that. She is still a good woman on a learning curve.

I can hardly believe that the UN paedophiles did their best over a decade to kill the Positive Living message by spreading the word that I was a paedophile who molested my daughters.

I am the man who gets a rose from my daughters on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as I have been their mother and father for most of their lives. This is better than a knighthood.  Please click:

a rose for dad on mothers' day - family positive living - aids ...

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../a-rose-for-dad-on-mothers-day.ht...

May 10, 2015 - They said that their dad had been their mother and father all their 

lives after their mother ran off. So over recent years, they have given their dad ..


I live near my elder daughter and she sends me a cooked meal every night by security guard. I will never die under a tree.

We read of men who have sex with their daughter. It may be that some men see their daughter growing up and believe they are having sex around the town. 

So they punish them by having sex with them too. You want to be a whore do you? No dad, I am the one who will clean your shit when you are old. Stupid men. Please click:

The Effects of Sexual Abuse - Children's Services Practice Notes
http://www.practicenotes.org/vol5_no2/effects_of_sexual_abuse.htm
If we are to reduce and repair the damage done by sexual abuse
we must truly understand how sexual abuse effects children and 
birth, foster, and adoptive families. ... a history of child sexual 
abuse and higher rates in adult life of depression,

But the paedophiles will still claim that children have the right to sex and that parents have no right to stop them. They will claim that sex between a parent and child has no lasting effects. Bastards. Read the Google report above.

No comments:

Post a Comment