Thursday 30 June 2011

THIS BOY WAS A KIND GENTLE GIRL

I have known many gay men in my life. In my childhood, the young boy on the next farm was gay. He was not a boy but a girl. His responses were of a girl. He thought and talked like a girl. For many years, he was my only friend separated as the farms were by many kilometers.

In later years, he left school and went to work in Sydney and we never met again. He probably became part of the gay scene of Kings Cross. I had heard many years ago that he had died.

As a teacher in Papua New Guinea, I once had a gay boy in my grade 9 class. He was a girl. He did not mix with the boys but spent all of his time with the girls.

He was a top student who did very well in study. He became editor of the school magazine as that was where several girls worked. He enjoyed their company.

I always kept a watch on him as I used to feel protective towards him as if he were a son. But the boys generally ignored him and treated him in polite ways. They saw him as a girl. But he was not a girl they wanted to have a relationship with.

I have kept an eye on him over the years and have met him in several places. We always greet as old friends. He says I was a top teacher. And he was a top student. I know where he works at the present time.

If I were his father, I would worry about him. As a woman, he would look for a relationship with a man. He is not a woman but a man. The Bible tells us that this woman should not lie with a man. It is an abomination.

He will always be the woman of some man. And he may be subject to gay domestic violence. By now, his anus could be ripped to pieces. He does not deserve that. But what can he do?

There is a gay man who worked in a store near my house. He was a woman and worked among women. He was a sweet man who did not cause trouble and worked hard.

Occasionally, I would catch his eye and we would greet each other. I am sure I was not giving him the wrong idea but was letting him know that I accepted him as a person.

In the PNG AIDS response, my objection to gays and lesbians is not about their sleeping with men and women. It is about their opposition to the family that is the key to the HIV/AIDS response.

It is about the promotion of rights and no responsibilities. If the expatriate gays and lesbians had the grace to support family as the other side of the coin, I do not know what I would do.

It is partly about alienating young gays and lesbians from their own families so that they have nowhere to go. I am sure that my young friend above has a family to go to. His father made sure that he went through school and cared for him. I knew his father from many years ago.

My education on gays came in the 1960s on reading an advertisement in a university newspaper that said “ Macho gay guys want a gay guy to share a flat – no poofs allowed”. Up to that time, I thought that they were all poofs.

But now I know that macho gay guys become the husbands and destroy the anuses of the poofs who become the wives. Too many expatriate gays in Papua New Guinea are macho predators abusing young PNG men and boys.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: TRAINING IN GAY FISTING ...
17 May 2011 – FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS ... TRAINING IN
GAY FISTING AND RIMMING ... under gay lesbian rimming and gay lesbian fisting. ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../training-in-gay-fisting-and-rimming.html - Cached

And they want gay sex relations decriminalized. It is a normal alternative way of life, so says the message coming to us from Dame Carol Kidu and Sir Peter Barter.

So now the world gays and lesbians are pressuring the community not to discriminate against gays and lesbians. This will leave them completely free to discriminate against the community.

ANTI-FAMILY, ANTI-FAITH, ANTI-MEN, ANTI-MARRIAGE, ANTI-PARENTING are all discrimination against the community. We are just too stupid to realize.

The Monpi Suite: The decriminalisation of Prostitution and ...
7 Apr 2011 – Dame Carol Kidu and Sir Peter Barter have proposed to decriminalise
homosexuality and prostitution in PNG. .... of researches to be done to convince the
world that gay and lesbian-lifestyle is an alternate way of life, ...
themonpisuite.blogspot.com/.../decriminalisation-of-prostitution-and.html - Cached

No comments:

Post a Comment