Monday 21 May 2012

OUR BLOG LOOKS PRETTY ON MOBILE PHONE

Our blogspot looks pretty on internet by mobile phone. I put reports on blog by computer.

Then I open up and view the reports on mobile phone.

I then edit the report on computer until it looks neat on mobile phone. Words are edited to fit on to a line on mobile phone.

All lines end in straight rows as much as possible.

Great use of colour is possible on mobile phone internet. A line on computer translates to about three lines on mobile phone.

So I am coming down to one or two sentences on mobile phone to one paragraph.

Click on the little Blogger box in the top left hand corner on mobile phone and the total statistics figure pops up.

This report will look neat on mobile phone.

I have bought phones for several friends programmed to this blog.

So the blog is read on mobile phone by several people I know in Port Moresby.

No comments:

Post a Comment