Sunday 1 March 2015

BLACK COCK WHORE

Attacked by a PNG cyberstalker, pretending to be me. Compliments of The National newspaper and Rimbunan Hijau. Nalu was using me to attack two women who opposed Rimbunan Hijau logging policy in Pomio. Please click:

Whatever It Takes - Nineteen years and counting in Papua ...nancysullivan.typepad.com/
my_weblog/2011/11/whatever-it-takes.htm lNov Nalu forced to come out and 
defend himself.close to the  name Copeland

We read in the media that there are people who steal identity of others for banking and use of internet. I never dreamed that this would have happened to me as my uses of internet and email are very basic.

My identity was stolen 3 years ago and I have only now started to come to terms with what had happened. It was stolen by a person I had regarded as a friend who was a journalist with The National newspaper.

Only now have I put the pieces together to see an evil plot to steal my identity, email address and email addressees. He planned to set me up for deportation as a cyberstalker who sexually harassed women.

There were two parts to this plot. The first was that I had responded to a newspaper report in the Post Courier by journalist Simon Eroro who deeply criticized the Australian trekking companies for taking all the trekkers away from the village groups.

I understood this to be untrue. Any village group did not have the capacity to provide timely support to Kokoda trekkers by way of air flights, porters and food drops. I suggested that village groups had to develop far greater infrastructure capacity.

But the issue was taken up on email by my old friend and journalist Malum Nalu who became nasty and suggested that I should be deported as an alien. That was unfair as I would be the first to support successful village groups.

As his hate campaign continued, I wrote a report on my Kokoda blog explaining my experience with village trekking groups and expressing that I will never trek for a village group again.

I was not to know that Malum Nalu would now seek to destroy me in the country. An anonymous person started to send emails to my email list of 60 addressees saying that he was the real Bruce Copeland and that I was a fake.

This was step 1 in stealing an identity. He sent out abusive emails under the address realbrucecopeland@gmail.com. I was not to know as I was not on the list of the really abusive and damaging email messages. That address slowly changed to be brucecopeland65@gmail.com. My address was always aholistics@hotmail.com.

Over several months, there were moves taking place that I could not understand. I was not on the cyberstalker’s list. I found there was a report on internet explaining that I had been sending sexually harassing emails to PNG women in Australia. The one quoted was an Australian woman married to a PNG man.

This report stated that I was sending many sexually explicit messages to women. Even the false messages were posted in the report. This was an in-depth set-up. I had been attacked by the gay and lesbian activists opposing the Positive Living message and assumed that this attack was part of all that.

The anonymous cyberstalker advised all that I was mentally ill, hated strong women, racist against all PNG people, hated by PNG people and willing to generalize that all PNG people were lazy. Advice was given that my two daughters should be taken away from me and that I be placed in a mental hospital.

But the picture broadened with advice from Nancy Sullivan, an expatriate living in country who had been criticizing the logging policy of Rimbunan Hijau, owner of The National newspaper. Another woman Lydia Kailap was also involved.

A report appeared on email that Lydia Kailap had received threatening and sexually abusive emails from Bruce Copeland. The plot thickened. 

The cyberstalker had told her that she was a black cock whore because she was a white woman happily married to a PNG man and running a cultural centre. She is a good lady respected in the community of women.

The answer came from Nancy Sullivan who pointed out that the hate texts came from Malam Nalu not Bruce Copeland. She put out a blog report in which she showed hate texts to Lydia.

That was followed up by Lydia Kailap who said that Bruce Copeland was not involved but the victim of a deranged man whom she knew who had stolen my identity, email address and email addressees. 

But Malum Nalu goes on as a senior journalist with the National Newspaper. All hate emails have stopped. We all have to realize how dangerous is the practice of identity theft. It is so easy to take over an identity.

If this is all about Kokoda, then Malum Nalu is quite mentally ill. Did he really want to destroy the identity of a person writing on how to live with HIV/AIDS? The question does arise as to whether or not Simon Eroro was involved.

Please refer to the internet reports on the blog below.

No comments:

Post a Comment