Wednesday 4 July 2012

LESBIAN ACTIVIST AT WORK

In 2002, my son Jonathan was dying of AIDS. His mother Linda was to follow him in death in 2003.

He had been admitted to Port Moresby General Hospital with AIDS and tuberculosis.

My son died after 3 months in hospital. His mother stayed with him until he died. I had a job to go to and two small daughters to look after at the house.

I would go to the hospital every morning and night with food, money and personal needs.

I was pleased a National AIDS Counsellor was often at the bed side. I welcomed her as part of the family.

She brought food and a small book by the Dalai Lama. She was a true friend. She would counsel Linda on looking after herself.

It was not until my son died and Linda came back to the house, that I started to see a vicious side to the Care and Counselling Officer.

She spent much time asking questions about me, my family in Australia and my treatment of Linda and my daughters. A similar case is below. Please click:

ANTI-FAMILY COUNSELLING

She was seeking information to destroy AIDS Holistics, Positive Living and the founder.

Linda told me later that she was mainly interested in how I treated them.

Later hate mail mentioned information Linda undoubtedly gave her about my family.

It is not proper to be secretly interviewing someone dying of AIDS.

It took about a year to find that much of what Linda had told this lesbian was falsely spread around the town.

The founder of AIDS Holistics was a violent basher and child abuser.

The lesbian counsellor was very interested in Linda's beautiful daughter then aged 16 years. She wanted to adopt her.

The only person to stand in the way was the step-father. Call him a child molester. That will get rid of him.

Linda made me promise that when she died, I would not allow this counsellor to adopt her daughter.

The lesson to all this is never to trust a lesbian counsellor.

She will invariably have an anti-man agenda and will use confidential information for her own purposes. Please click:

PAIN NEVER FAR AWAY

Reports on Google advise that many battered lesbians are afraid to go to lesbian counsellors.

They have a reputation for spreading confidential information and breaching confidentiality.

Suddenly all the lesbians in the neighbourhood know the case, including the abusive partner.

This lesbian counsellor is now Head of UN Women in the Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment