Friday 2 September 2016

TRUTH COMES OUT ABOUT NAPE

Chimbus call Nape Santu meaning Saint. I prefer to call him Satan.

Jeffrey Nape the ex-speaker of he Papua New Guinea parliament died about two months ago in mysterious circumstances. He left my elder daughter Rachael and two sons.

Over the last six years, Nape has given me the father hell in claiming that I was molesting my daughters. But the truth is slowly coming out. My younger daughter has become a problem to me in coming and going and not telling where she has been.

She has finally confessed that paedophile Nape had been molesting her for about 2 years since she was 15 years old and pressuring her elder sister to take no action. 

Now I have confronted my elder daughter, she says that her little sister should have retaliated against Nape but she never did so Nape kept on molesting her. My elder daughter said that Nape was violent to her to keep her silent. I am sure she feared Nape would lock her sister out of the house if he could not molest her.

I have asked my 17 year old daughter why she let Nape molest without retaliating for so long. She said she was afraid that he would lock her out of his house and stop all contact with her big sister and children. 

He did that several times but I never knew the reason. She did not want to lose her big sister. That is why Nape locked me out of his palace permanently. He had plans to take my two daughters. But my daughters were afraid to tell their father about what was going on. They knew that he would raise hell.

Now the bastard is dead. For years, he has been covering his tracks with his paedophile mates to claim that the father was the child molester of his daughters. But it was Nape. He thought he wuld keep the father busy defending himself from accusations of child abuse that he would not notice that Nape was the child abuser.

He would tell me as the father that I was not allowed to enter his house as he was protecting my elder daughter from being sexually molested by her father. He did not want me coming into his house while he was molesting my younger daughter.

My elder daughter says he is now dead and I should forgive him. I will never do that. He has damaged my family and tried to take my younger daughter as his second wife. Let him burn in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment