Wednesday 28 September 2016

HATEFUL VIOLENCE OF WOMEN TO MEN

I have been talking to a teacher friend about the rubbish we read about violence to women. I tell him that I do not undervalue the violence of men but will not allow the foreign lesbians to put it all on men and excuse the violence of women.

A friend in the Department for Community Development recently told me that the problem in this country and perhaps the world is that women want to be men. 

They want to drink, smoke and fight just like men. They want to bash other women. They do not want to look after children but live a life outside the family with a mobile phone to talk to men.

I told my teacher friend about the hateful violence of my daughters' mother who would bash me and accuse me of sex with any women I spoke to. If I came home 30 minutes late from work, there was trouble. I would be accused of sex with women and suffer violence.

I could not look left or right when I was driving the car for fear of being accused of looking at women at the side of the road. 

She had me sacked from Securimax by bashing me for giving two women a lift to Boroko from our block of apartments on Ela Beach. She attacked me and smashed the apartment for which I was sacked.

My teacher friend said he had the identical problem. His wife would not let him speak to women. He drove a bus in Rabaul. He was not allowed to look in the rear vision mirror at the passengers for fear of being bashed when he went home. He was looking at women.

My daughters' mother would not let me go to SDA church with her as I would only sit in the pew and look at women in the congregation. I was a man of dignity being slowly destroyed by a bush kanaka village girl. I had thought she was better than that.

But I got custody of my daughters in National Court. She could not prove any accusation as it was all a figment of her tiny brain. I was supported in Court by a senior welfare lady and President of AIDS Holistics who told the Court that I was a kind and caring man. 


My friend said he left Rabaul and his wife and has never seen her since. After being sacked from Securimax, I kicked my daughters' mother out. But she gave me two beautiful daughters I have cared for all their lives. But I do not want ever to see her again.

She met me only three months ago and refused ever to apologise. She accused me of having sex with four women at Securimax. My daughters reject her. My elder daughter will not allow her to come to her house but has told the security guards to stop her at the gate.

Her mother recently had a fight with three women  who confronted her in a food shop about sex with one of their husbands. She smashed a cup in the face of one of the women and ended up in police cells for a week. 

My elder daughter says that I should not think about her mother as she is "primitive". There are many primitive village fighting women in this country. The foreign lesbians are giving them support in becoming more man than the men.

No comments:

Post a Comment