Monday 19 September 2016

AIDS HOLISTICS MUST SURELY BE GOD'S WILL

Family Positive Living is my key contribution to this planet.

I have never seen myself as a strong Christian and have always tended to allow my sins to build up and never leave me. I believe in God and am convinced that all of creation is the work of a supreme being. Please click:

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: GOD IS NOT A FAKE
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2012/05/god-is-not-fake.html
E
May 28, 2012 - We agreed that God is behind all creation. entire universe is so ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2011/07/kick-god-out.html

Jul 17, 2011 - If you are anti-faith, anti-family, anti-men, anti-God, anti-marriage, ..
men made up false stories that say that men can only lie with women.

I find much in the Bible that confuses me. Jesus says that we must not commit adultery. Yet the primary scribe in the Old Testament King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. How can we tell PNG men that adultery is a sin?

We are told we must not kill. Yet in the Old Testament there were rulers who sent out armies in the name of God to kill every man, woman and child. The so-called Islamic State does that.

I do not go to church in PNG but see myself as a sinner who has fallen far short of the glory of God. I support faithfulness in marriage and oppose the adultery advocated by foreign advisors in this country.

Yet I committed adultery in leaving my marriage in Australia. I make no excuse as I have done wrong but do not know how to rectify the situation. I can never abandon my two PNG daughters.

I support FAMILY and have been amazed over the last 15 years to have been hated and vilified by expatriate Australians even those I have never met. It is obvious that they all belong to the same sexuality group.

I have some comfort from the Beatitudes in Matthew 5: 3-10  " Happy are those who are persecuted because they do what God requires. The kingdom of heaven belongs to them."

I have always trusted my own intellect rather than depend on faith. This is a fault of human nature. I may never change.

In promoting Family Positive Living, I have relied on my own sense of right and wrong that may well have come from my early faith. 

There was the vague thought that this was God's will but it was not my key motivation. I would still not turn away from the message not for all the paedophiles in the world.

Looking back over 15 years of persecution, I have the distinct feeling that I have been protected... by God? Why should I be protected? What about the refugees who have suffered in the Middle East and all those who have died throughout the ages?

I have faced danger from people who hated me but have remained safe. In 2005, I survived a plot to kill me at the hands of criminal AIDS sufferers who wanted to steal our care centre. 

I was protected by a person who arrived at the point that I would have been set up to be killed. The key activist is now dead. Please click.

A PLOT TO MURDER

Australian advisors tried to destroy the family message of AIDS Holistics but were unable to do so. They wanted me deported from Papua New Guinea but many good men and women in Government quietly stood with me.

I was protected by officers of the Department for Community Development against false accusations of molesting my daughters. Key hate activists are now dead. 

I do not believe that God protects people by killing their persecutors. But key activists have died. Perhaps their lifestyle killed them. 

But now in 2016, the hateful paedophile attack on PNG family is now all but dead. It may arise again but now the churches have retaken ownership of the message. It belonged to God anyway.


I trust that God will protect this nation from the hatred of foreign paedophiles. The success in promoting Positive Living may be gauged by the extent of the hatred against AIDS Holistics. 

Our message has no secrets. Any poison from the paedophiles on internet will be placed immediately on our blog for all to read. There is nothing to hide. The foreign paedophiles make no signed response to the community. They communicate by anonymous hate mail.

They know that their message will bring immediate community revulsion. How can they describe the gay love in the screams and cries of a boy whose anus is being torn open by a large penis of a gay man or a fist?

Let them tell the community of the joy of licking anuses and eating faeces laden with gut parasite eggs.

We must have got it right. Otherwise our enemies would have ignored us as fools. But they attacked us with deadly ferocity. They must have had something to hide. We got it all perfectly correct.

I came to my own conclusion on the words of St Paul that homosexuality is an abomination. I know that the anus is meant to open by gentle pressure from the inside not be forced open and damaged from the outside. Anal sex and anal fisting are an abomination.

I am a sinner doing God's will. Please God bless my families in Australian and Papua New Guinea.

No comments:

Post a Comment