Thursday 22 September 2016

WE SHOULD NOT GENERALIZE

I have been talking to a good friend from the Department for Community Development and showed her the report below. She read the report and said that I should not generalize on PNG men and women.

I told her that my point in writing was to oppose the generalizations by foreign lesbians that (1) all PNG men are violent and (2) all PNG women are abused.

Many PNG men are kind and loving fathers and husbands. Many PNG women are kind and loving mothers and aunties. I pointed out that PNG is being blasted by grossly false lesbian propaganda from overseas.

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran

    ReplyDelete