Thursday 11 August 2011

MY DAUGHTERS HAVE FACEBOOK


As a father I am responsible for my children’s behaviour. They are teenagers of 14 and 13 years and both have put the word on their father to buy them a mobile phone with camera and internet. I am a weak old man and ended up buying one for each.

I am glad that I did. Both are good girls and seem not to have had any evil contacts on Facebook or Twitter. It absorbs them daily before and after school. No more wandering around the streets. The only disturbance is a young man who texts soppy love messages to my elder daughter.

I am amazed at how clever they are. Both have been computer literate since they were about 6 years old. I placed a reading module on Microsoft Word many years ago with cat, mat, fat, bat, hat, rat and man, fan, ran, ban, pan and funny, bunny, runny, sunny and more. They have never looked back. School starts at home.

Both daughters have been able to read for a long time. Younger daughter reads the newspaper daily. I often pick a story for her to read to me and then tell me the story. She seems to know most words in the newspaper.

Experts say that children spend too much time watching TV. I have found that my daughters learn much from TV including the Discovery channel. They use English in the house as their first language. They can understand the script of movies and speed read the sub-scripts.

I give them dictionary practice. I choose a selection of meanings and they have to identify the word. What is a word that starts with “B” and means brave and fearless? It ends with “d” – bold. What is a word that starts with “I” and means to make better? – improve.

But my daughters no longer just passively watch TV. They both lie on pillows in front of the TV and play with Facebook. There are many educational benefits to using a touch mobile phone.

They are operating a state of the art electronic device. They make decisions and carry out fault finding. They train their memories. They read Google and other messages. They write messages. They learn patience. They interact with friends.

I am a silly old man when it comes to working out how to use the touch mobile phones. The girls never have to worry about their dad reading messages. He has not yet worked out how to operate the device. Both daughters had mastered their touch phones within about 30 minutes.

Some years ago, the AusAID lesbian advisor Cox tried to kill the Positive Living message by spreading the false report that the founder of AIDS Holistics had been abusing his daughters. These are my daughters. Both are sweet ladies but the elder is as tough as nails.

If my daughter should meet Cox any time in the future, she is likely to say something like " Look here you lesbian bitch, why have you been telling lies about my dad?'

Cox is now head of UN Women in this country training women on how to set men up in parliament and destroy them. She failed with the founder of AIDS Holistics. Those with nothing to hide, have nothing to fear. She tried to destroy my family by false reports.

That is the anti-family agenda in action. Never trust a lesbian advisor. Even in reports on Google, the insight is given by lesbian women in domestic violence that lesbian counselors can not keep confidentiality. Information from clients is to be used to further the lesbian agenda.

Counselors are likely to go back to the violent woman partner who is a friend and tell everything that was raised in the counselling session. Cox would be like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment