Thursday 23 January 2014

ACCUSATION OF RAPE

I have two daughters dearly loved but who have caused me worry all their lives. They were never where I thought they would be.
 
Younger daughter went to stay with a friend over 16 months ago and came home with a 19 year old girl who she said was her best friend.
 
Best friend stayed and brought light to our family. She had her own family problems but brought peace and laughter to my house. She was clever at fixing problems on my computer.
 
Daughters adopted her as their step-sister who by default became my step-daughter. Her mother was happy with the arrangement.
 
Then Grace came into our lives and welcomed by all including step-daughter. But she was not comfortable with her and soon became unfriendly.
 
I did not know what to do. I was coming to love them both. I suggested that step-daughter go back to her family. My daughters were unhappy with this and unhappy with Grace.
 
Then we moved into the new house and came to meet the house stealers Alan and Cathy Baragu. Grace became even more hostile with step-daughter who moved out rather than cause problems.
 
The cause was that the house stealer woman had told Grace that step-daughter was my secret wife. On the night of Grace's hysteria, she was told that she was being sent to the village so that I could take step-daughter as new wife.
 
The house stealer wife sowed trouble in every relationship in my family. She did not leave it there. The step-daughter became very ill. The house stealers told me that it was because I had raped her and she was HIV positive.
 
The family must have been told because the brother wanted to kill me. But medical tests showed other causes. I am HIV negative to start with and a loving step-father.
 
Now she is at home but still ill.  I have just taken her a plastic of fruit and some money. Hostility sowed by Cathy Baragu has gone. The mother welcomed me.
 
Grace is dead. But my daughters and I still love Stephanie. The house stealer woman is a trouble maker and liar. She sits in her room now without speaking to me. There are no more accusations and fake phone calls to police and Immigration.
 
"Will you please hurry and arrest this mentally ill white man. He is harrassing my family. We have no peace while we are looking after this house."

I hope to have Stephanie study at a business college soon. A certificate in computers seems to be a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment