Thursday 9 January 2014

DEEP CHEST PAINS

I have begun to experience deep chest pains at any time that I suffer stress. pains started the night that I was bashed by Grace's drunken father. I thought I was having a heart attack as symptoms seemed to show this. Please click:

BASHED BY A CHIEF INSPECTOR OF PNG POLICE
 
With the departure of the old man overseas, I became caretaker of the house and hate target of the Tolai house stealers Alan and Cathy Baragu.

The question does arise as to whether or not they contacted Grace's father with false reports of abuse of his daughter. That is their style. If the father is able to show that the housestealers gave false reports, the repercussions will be massive.
 
I sought treatment at the Pacific International Hospital with tests that showed no heart attack but gastric reflux that could be relieved with alkaline lollies. Nevertheless the pain was excruciating.

The house stealers did not give up and continued to stress me hoping to give me a heart attack. Severe chest pains came with the death of Grace and the illness of my step-daughter.

The house stealers claimed that the step-daughter was dying from abuse. They claimed I had raped her. I was told that when she dies, I will be killed by the brothers. She has now returned to our family.

I was bashed by the Tolai man in my bedroom. This was reported to the 6 Mile Police and complaint recorded on OB 214/12 but no steps taken. There may be killing violence one day soon. The Court will be advised that the police took no action. Please click:

HOUSE STEALERS USE VIOLENCE AND INTIMIDATION

My daughter has a friend who has provided a body guard. I have only to contact him to report a bashing and a truck load of Chimbus will arrive to evict a family of house stealers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment