Thursday 9 January 2014

HOUSE STEALER RESPONDS TO MURDER

A woman was tricked by house stealers who continued to tell her she was being abused by the man who loved and cared for her. She was sick with chronic TB but they told her she deserved more money.

They falsely reported to her family that she was being abused. She was taken away by her father and died 5 weeks later. It was all because the house stealers wanted to remove the man who cared for her as he was caretaker of the house they wanted to steal.

On the way home, I met the house stealer man and gave him a copy of the internet report Was Grace Murdered by House Stealers. His first response was fury and he restrained himself from bashing me. People were watching. Please click:

WAS GRACE MURDERED BY HOUSESTEALERS?

But he pulled himself together and told me that I was wasting my time as the police had long known of my violence to Grace. He had been in contact with the police on the matter and her father. Is that why I was bashed?

These people had started early with their plan to steal the house. The first was to remove the caretaker.

So the house stealers had been making false reports on my relationship with Grace. They had been in the house for two months. The man had already bashed his wife at our front gate, kicking her in the head. The Housing Corporation stated he had a history of bashing women.

But I treated Grace with care and love as to a person suffering from chronic TB. If there were ever a police report, I would call on Dr Mathias Sapuri who examined Grace every 2 weeks. I am sure that he would comment on my gentle love and caring.

My children would testify that Grace was given more love than she deserved. Towards the end, she was violent. Neighbours would talk of my caring and stress at losing Grace and fear that she was going to die. She died 5 weeks after leaving me.

I accuse Alan and Cathy Baragu of being responsible for the murder of Grace Gulu by deliberately making false reports on domestic violence to her father and having her taken away to her death.

If they have a report that they gave to police, I would be willing to post the report on this blog unedited. It would then be followed by several comments from Dr Sapuri, my children and neighbours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment