Friday 10 January 2014

MY WIFE WAS MURDERED BY HOUSE STEALERS

After a number of years alone with my daughters, I found a lovely woman to be part of my family. We lived in an apartment in Port Moresby. We were happy but she was had a bad temper.
 
She was diagnosed with chronic TB and I cared for her, taking her to a private hospital for treatment every two weeks. Grace had a hard life the result of being neglected by her father as he married a second woman and left the first wife and Grace in the village.
 
Grace was very loving. She would wake me in the middle of the night to ask if I loved her. I would tell her I loved her dearly. She would then go back to sleep. I had hoped that her bad temper would disappear when her TB was finished. She was at the 5th month of treatment.
 
We moved to a house to care for an old man who was ill and soon went overseas to seek medical treatment. But a family pushed their way into the house without permission of the old man.
 
It became obvious that they planned to steal the house. They had to remove me as caretaker. Step one was to remove the wife. 
 
The housestealer wife Cathy Baragu became friendly with Grace and they would spend hours in her room with the door shut. I now know that the woman was poisoning Grace's mind. My lovely Grace changed towards me.
 
She said I was abusing her. I was not giving her enough money. As a wife she had the right to much more money. She became violent towards me.
 
I had always suspected that the house stealing wife was the key behind her change of attitude to me. Only yesterday, the house stealer man told me that my violence towards Grace was well known by the police and her father. They had contacted them. We were being set up by the house stealers. Please click:

HOUSE STEALER RESPONDS TO MURDER

We were a loving couple with house stealers sabotaging our relationship by reporting to the father that Grace was being abused. He finally came and took her away on 21 October 2013 after bashing her husband.

Grace left her husband and carer and disappeared. She died somewhere 5 weeks later. She was not looked after by her family.

The house stealer woman told me that I should not worry as she was being unfaithful to me and told her that she would leave me in the new year. I do not accept this. The house stealers were covering their track to their murder of Grace.

If they had not interfered and Grace was still with me, she would be still alive. But now she is dead.

The housestealers are further covering their tracks. They have reported the supposed abuse to police and informed all that I am mentally ill. But I am not so mentally ill to have worked out clearly that Grace was deliberately murdered to allow the house stealers to take the house.

They have tried to have me killed. They told the family of our step-daughter that she was abused and raped by me. I have been told that I raped her.

A brother texted me after return from the Philippines to say that when his sister dies, I die. She had been very ill in recent months. I was to blame. But sanity has prevailed. It was again a set-up by the house stealers to remove the caretaker and steal the house.

I ask the Metropolitan Superintendant Andy Bawa to confirm with the father Chief Inspector Gulu the claim by the house stealer man Alan Baragu that he and his wife had regularly told the father that his daughter was being abused.

If they contacted the father as the man claimed he did, was the father told the white man was HIV positive and infected the man's daughter? This is satanic evil of premeditated murder. The white man is HIV negative but told by the house stealers that he is an AIDS carrier.

They are lucky that I am a white man. If a highlander, Alan and Cathy Baragu would find themselves axed into dozens of pieces of ugly fat. They still have to face families driven out of their stolen homes while Baragu was corrupt conveyancer for the National Housing Corporation.

One family forced out of their home in Hohola 2 had lost a wife and mother some weeks later. They now know where the Baragus live.

I forgive Grace for her anger and violence towards me in the final months of her life. She should not be dead. I miss her terribly.


Daily hit tally  140, 856


ব্লগ দর্শকদের মধ্যে সবচেয়ে জনপ্রিয় দেশের গ্রাফ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment