Tuesday 28 January 2014

GRACE MAY HAVE HAD DRUG RESISTANT TB

My secret fear was that Grace may have suffered from drug resistant TB. This form of TB is present in this country and may spread in years to come.
 
That is why I was patient with her anger and frustration. She may have suspected drug resistance too. It may explain why she started smoking as she felt she would not survive.
 
At the fifth month point, she did not seem to have improved in health. As her carer I watched her carefully week by week.
 
She was most afraid of being rejected which I had never done. She was ripped out of my care by her father who did not care for her but allowed her to die five weeks later.
 
If she committed suicide, I can not face thinking of her sinking in her spirit alone. I was not there to support her. Grace's death will haunt me for the rest of my life.


Daily hit tally  142, 879


ব্লগ দর্শকদের মধ্যে সবচেয়ে জনপ্রিয় দেশের গ্রাফ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment