Friday 19 June 2020

BASHED AND EVICTED BY CHIMBU THUGS


5 days ago - BETRAYAL BY NAPE FAMILY OF MORAUTA. Geoffrey Nape was 
speaker in the PNG parliament. He claimed he was a Chimbu chief

I am an Australian, ex-senior army officer who served at the Joint Services College in Lae, awarded the 10 year independence medal and father of two daughters.

I have always enjoyed respect of PNG people and called the top English teacher in Morobe Province. Respect has now gone after the violence of the sons of late Geoffrey Nape at the rubbish Chimbu lodge in Morauta.

In 2010, I spent two months in the ICU unit of Port Moresby Hospital with tuberculosis that kept me incapacitated for over 4 months. 

My daughters were  12 and 11 and looked after by neighbours but sold to Nape by child traffickers Susan and Bobby for K5000. I found out much later. Nape told me not to worry while sick as he would look after us with accommodation and send my daughters to school.

He was a liar. He paid no rent so we were evicted. The girls were expelled from school for fees not paid. Nape the creep decided that my elder daughter would live with him

Nape never paid his rent, a lesson for tenants at Chimbu lodge. They can leave without rent just like Nape. He never paid rent or school fees. This is what Chimbu con-men do.

I reported to the police and welfare. The head of Welfare Simon Yanis was a Chimbu and ignored my complaint. Nape started a new story that came to him from the paedophile lobby that I was molesting my daughters. Anonymous emails were regularly sent to me

He locked my daughter away. I was to be bashed by security guards if I entered Chimbu Lodge at Morauta. Nape was a paedophile. He wanted to marry my daughter and took her out of school at Grade 8.

He allowed my second daughter to visit her sister. Suddenly he announced he wanted to marry my second daughter too aged 15 years. He was angry when I refused and said I had to obey him as he was a Chimbu chief. I replied "In your dreams arsehole".

I packed up and left for Lae with younger daughter. She started Grade 10 at Busu High School. Nape harrassed me by text message that I was a bag of bones soon to die. 

Then he died at 45 years two weeks later. I am now 74 and following a nutritious diet of fruit and vegetables. Nape preferred to eat pig belly nightly. He probably died of a heart attack, stroke or diabetes 2.

So eldest daughter was left at Chimbu Lodge with Nape's sons and daughters. She was given a room but tenants usually did not pay rent. They could see Yaldire was a weak Chimbu manager when they met one. My daughters' two sons were always sick and hungry. They had no money.

I decided to go back and look after them. I have paid for food for as long as I stayed there. Relationships with the eldest son and manager were not good. He thought he could treat my daughter's expatriate father like a piece of dog shit.

I was a senior officer in the army not used to being treated rudely by a Chimbu who would have been a corporal in the army. 

He was a small boy of 26 pretending to be a chief like his father. My daughter and I once protected him and brother from spending time in the police cells after arrest for fraud in not paying back the bond to a departing guest. 

No gratitude. His father spent time in prison in Chimbu for fraud. How did he become Speaker of parliament?

The eldest son  kept my daughter in the belief that his father's parliamentary pension would come to her. When it did not he lost interest and respect. 

Nape had his workers all untrained Chimbus live across the road in containers with no lights or water. The son put them in empty rooms usually with no power, water or toilets and plenty of rats and mosquitoes. They had to get rid of the white man and daughter.

Only second son Angu was kind to us so he and daughter were accused of having sex and kicked out. Now only unfriendly and violent thugs remained. This is not a high class hotel.

Over the last two weeks, I was bashed by Dixon thug security who was smashing the lock on the door to kill our family dog. He punched me under the chin and broke a tooth. I am a 74 year old man. The week before thug son Egen smashed my forearm with an iron bar as he tried to kill the dog.

My daughter's mother was punched in the face for protecting her daughter. She had stopped one of the female tenants from bashing her daughter who was hit with an iron bar and bitten on the chest.

Dixon threatened to kill our dog if he was reported to the police. He was found guilty by village court for assault. The K250 fine will never be paid. This is the calibre of Chimbu security guards.

This is not a  hostel for expatriates but low class accommodation for thugs, rats, rubbish in the empty swimming pools, vicious dogs and mosquitoes.

Yesterday, my daughter was told by the thug manager that her father had done no wrong. He was sick and they were afraid he would die and cost them the price of a funeral. 

All I had ever done was keep peace, buy food, look after boys and tell the family about social distancing with CoVID 19 and staying at home. Playing cards was a favourite pastime.  So that is why I was bashed and goods thrown in the street.

When CoVID 19 comes, the security guards will pass the virus to all. They have no idea of social distancing. All hotels in PNG are better than this one. There are no trained staff except violent security guards and vicious dogs. No cleaning up and washing clothes.

As I lay on the area outside the room at night, I could see rats running along the rafters above. The food supply was the rubbish in the empty swimming pools. This is the feasting place for Morauta rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment